16. Everthing you do is magic

"Now I have two notebooks which on each of these notebooks I have different things written on them... Okay Amanda, as I flick through would you mind reading some of these things loud for me..." the magician explains to one of my classmates during tonight's show.

When I was younger, I loved magic, unicorns and sparkles everywhere, even i thought there was a magic world where nobody can't go without being invited and I always talked to unknown people so maybe they could invite me but they always laughed at me. But now, I only love sparkles on dresses.

In the middle of the magic trick, my pone vibrated in my hands. I look up at the message as it pops up into my notifications.

Reece
This show is getting bored af ☹

I try to find the blonde boy with a smile between the heads of the people but it is complicated due to the darkness of the room, since there are only a few spotlights that focus on the magician. As an act of reflection I look towards the window when I see the shadow of a boy looking at me back. He shrugs and I turn my eyes back to the phone quickly.

Giselle
Oh really?? I didn't notice

Reece
Where are you now that I need you?

Giselle
You didn't just make a Bieber reference?!

Reece
Forget it 🙄 would you like to be my Juliet?

Giselle
If you're asking me out, it's not working😂😂

Reece
Ouch ☹ What I wanted to tell you is... you want to sneak out with me?

Giselle
Mmm, not sure, It's going to be complicated

Reece
Baby, just say yes 😭

Giselle
Okay, you got me.

Reece
Meet you in my bedroom in 15 minutes.

I glace quickly to the magician, but figure there's nothing easy to do, so this might require the effort of making up a good excuse if I want to get out here without getting caught in my lie. I hesitate for a moment, unsure if it's dangerous but my fears diminish when I watch Reece standing up from his place and get to his room, not without first winking the eye. 

10 minutes later, I was going to get up when I see that everyone is watching me dying of laughter, I look at my friends who are also laughing. I look at my clothes and it's all right, I did not know why they were watching me until I see the magician imitating each one of my moves, pretending to be me sending a message with the mobile. I get up angry, I hate that people laugh at me. If he thinks he's funny, maybe he should be looking for another profession. Pathetic.

I was getting out of the room when Miss Parker stands in front of me, blocking my path.

"Where do you think you're going, Miss O'Connor?" The teacher exclaims with crossed arms.

C'mon Giselle, fast thinking

I don't think much when words come out of my mouth fast, "I think that day of the month has arrived." I say without saying more details, nervous, holding my stomach as if it hurts.

"Go to your room and have a rest, then"

I thank her with a little smile and head to the elevator. Just 5 minutes and I'm already standing in front of Reece's door. I look at my reflection on the screen of my mobile before knocking on the door.

"I thought you'd never make it here alive" the blonde boy smirks at me, letting me in still furious. Reece stares at me unsure if he should ask or not, but he does it anayways. "Are you okay?" I look at him with raised eyebrows "Okay, it's obvious you're not okay, want to tell me what has happened?" he puts his hands over my shoulders looking straight to my eyes. In a certain way, looking at him and seeing his concern for me, causes me so much tranquility that I can not help but smile and feel slightly well.

"The magician thought it would be funny imitating me" I exclaim pissed off.

"Well, if it consoles you, it is very easy to do it." Reece jokes and I hit him in the arm. So stupid but I love him.

"Well, I thought we were going to have fun."

"Well if you were planning on it, be my guest." He says to me. His arms stretch out, giving me permission to make my move. His cockiness bothers me, I almost don't want to 'make a move' just out of spite. But then I look him over. His hair is messy from running his fingers through it. His cheeks, while slowly fading, are still flushed. His lips are puffy from having been biting them so much, making them even more enticing than usual.

"I hate you" I say finally. My hands grab the collar of his sweater, pulling him down to catch his lips in a soft kiss. He hums against my mouth, catching up with my quick actions. He slip his hands under the back of my shirt, his fingers splay across my bare back to pull me closer to him. I move my hands from his collar to his hair, effectively messing it up even more than it already was.

Reece moves backward towards the bed, my lips separating for him to sit down, pulling me on top of him. It doesn't take long to for me to reconnect, not wanting the kiss to end just yet. After what feels like mere seconds (it was definitely longer than that) Reece pulls away from me. He leaned his forehead against mine as we both catch your breath, neither of us saying anything.

"I know you orders us not to come here til tomorrow morning but we need to stay here till Miss Parker goes to sleep." George's voice broke the silence in the room with Blake at his side. I quickly climbed off of Reece, moving to the other side of the bed.

"Did you kick them out of the room?" my gaze goes instantly to Reece, who scratches his neck nervously.

"I thought it would be a good idea, you know, to spend the night together and have that conversation" my heart starts beating fast in my chest "that conversation", which will decide what will happen to us after this trip, will love die or will we let it grow? I go into panic just thinking about it, and I ask the guys to stay with us.

"We'll be here for a while and then we'll go" Blake remarks and I know that Reece can feel my nervousness just by looking at me. 

George beckons me to go with him discreetly so that Reece does not see him, who is now with Blake watching a video. I crawl through the bed until I get out of it and get next to him. We went into the bathroom and closed the door with a latch to avoid hearing anything from our conversation. I look at him confused by his secrecy, did he need to block the door? What does he want to tell me that others can not hear?

"What are you doing?" I ask nervous, as usual when I'm nervous, my stomach starts to hurt and I just hope this does not last long and go straight to the subject.

"Do not be nervous, I just want to prepare you for what's coming with Reece." George explains with his hands on my shoulders, nodding for him to continue "Tell him this can not go any further, both of you will suffer with the absence of the other. He may want to continue but insists telling him not to "I quicky dry the tear that was going to fall on my face with the torso of my hand and George embraces me.

"I don't want to hurt him, I don't want to, George, why does this hurt so much?" I whimper over his shoulder trying not to speak loud but my voice breaks.

"Because you are in love and don't want to get away from each other." George simplifies by breaking the hug. He takes a washcloth and gently pass it over my face to dry my tears.

A scream from the room makes us pull away at the moment from each other, "Giselle, George, what are you doing in the bathroom? We have to go." Blake warns, George looks at me uncertainly and I squeeze his arm as a sign that he doesn't need to worry.

I say goodbye to them until tomorrow and I go to the room, repeating the words of George in my head. Maybe I just need to get in my head that this is what we really need, that it won't work... but a part of me doesn't want to and I know that in the moment of truth I will back out and take the option that hurts me the most because it will make me happy, having Reece in my life makes me happy.

It is time to decide our destiny.