To shut him up, she pulled, bent her leg upward until one hundred and thirty-five degrees in the air, only to smash it down his face—completely shutting his mouth, crushed his nose along with his skull and brain. She let go of his wrist she was still holding, slamming it to the pavement below. She looked up to find the redhead was now staring at his friend in absolute fear, thinking that it was best if he ran away right at that second.

"Don't you fucking dare run away," Lisa hissed with her lowest voice possible, glaring at him with hooded eyes as she stepped on the brunette's corpse to made her way towards him.

Because if you fucking run away, I'll kill you even before you reach the end of the street.

One thing Lisa also loathed was disrespect. If he even thought about running away from her, that's the last second he'd be able to see the world anymore. He barged, trespassed her territory only to run the fuck away once she showed up and defend? Hell to the fucking no, that was the most humiliating and disrespecting thing someone could do to her, running away like she wasn't even worth a fight. At least if someone had been brave enough to trespass her domain, she would be much more pleased if it was someone who actually knew how to fight and overcome his fears to see—and fight—her face to face.

The redhead's eyes glanced momentarily to his friend lying lifelessly on the pavement before his hand reached something on the side of his pants. Something flashed across his eyes, possibly revenge and hatred, then he grunted while pulling out a pocket knife and clicked it open.

Lisa held back an eye roll, he better be good at handling the knife—it was her go-to weaponry and the idea of using that against her was just plain dumb and useless. But he seemed confident though, so perhaps he knew nothing about Lisa and her favorite equipment.

And Lisa was more than glad to show him.

Lisa briefly glanced around to check the surroundings and smirked lightly when she found it empty and deserted. She refocused her eyes to the redhead who had now taken several steps forward. She tilted her head right and left in a second which made loud crackling noises.

A groan of adrenaline erupted from her stomach, vibrating on her bones and ended up being a low growl. Her humanly side still hadn't forgotten her primary purpose here, to check up on Jennie and pacify her—asking for forgiveness. But then, as usual, her Alpha side had always won whenever it came to control. She had no choice but to obey the enraged animal inside her.

She was brought back to earth when she heard the redhead approaching her quickly, and she emptied her mind off of any other else than one prominent point.

Kill him.

He was first to attack, his right hand which was occupied by the knife swung to aim on Lisa's face, but she pulled back to dodge it. He turned around and back-kicked Lisa on her upper body, which effectively hit her triceps hardly. Yet, she didn't even budge. She stood her ground, the hit only made her angrier.

That stupid rookie, not even using the knife properly.

The redhead attacked again, now with three continuous jabs aiming for Lisa's body—mostly her head and neck. On the last hit, Lisa blocked his hand with her right wrist and punched his face with her left one.

He growled angrily, gone was the fear that earlier had occupied him. He now used his feet, kicking Lisa as though she was a punch-bag and he was an angry, heartbroken senior student. Of course, Lisa didn't let any of those touch her. She took several steps back in rhyme with his momentum, which meant he was completely kicking the air.

"Stop running away, you fucking bitch," He growled angrily, throwing away the knife that he couldn't even find useful. Lisa briefly glanced at the knife, tempted to pick it up and slice him--but decided otherwise instead. She didn't need anything else than her bare hands and body to kill him.