Part 13: Abso-fucking-lutely

Start from the beginning

"Hmm...I kinda like it the way it is" Q said, running his hand over a curtain panel.

Looking over to the TV, Brian furrowed his eye brows and when he realized what she had been watching, he said "Mystery Science Theater? Really?" cocking an eye brow in her direction. "Yeah...Hee hee...Its one of my go to things to put on...It makes me laugh" Nova said meekly. 

"Huh...You are just full of surprises aren't you?" Q said, looking at Nova. 

 Nova smiled and took a few steps, closing the distance between them. She put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him. And just like that, the sexual tension that had been growing between them this whole time snapped and before they knew it they had their hands all over each other. Q backed her up into the kitchen counter, arching into her and pressing her close to him as he kissed her back. 

His gentle kisses soon turned urgent and they explored each other as though they were starving. Nova pulled away and looked up at him with lust filled eyes and Q's face slowly lit up into a smile. "If we keep this up, our pizza is gonna get cold" he said, not taking his eyes off hers. "I have an oven" Nova stated. 

Q let out a soft chuckle at how quick she was to answer him and how quick he was to accept it. This girl seemed to have an answer and a come back for just about anything he threw at her it it was starting to become one of the many things he liked about her, knowing that she could keep up with him. 

Brian flicked his eye brows at Nova and then like they were back on each other again, riding the heat of their passion for one another. Nova moaned into his mouth, her hands gliding up to his biceps as she gripped him for dear life, feeling as if her legs could give out any minute. Brian broke their connection to trail little pecks across her jaw to the back of her ear, hitting a sweet spot that made her extremely pliable in his arms. Brian felt his heart beat wildly as he grazed his lips and teeth down the column of her neck, enjoying the little shiver that he brought out of her. 

Q leaned back to look into her eyes and he felt excited and touched at the same time when she returned his stare with a glazed look of desire. She bit down on her lip, causing Q to smile and reach up to touch her face. "That's so hott when you do that...It makes it hard for me to take things slow like I promised myself before I came here" He said with a groan. 

Nova smirked at him with the coyest expression he had ever seen on a woman. "Yeah...Slow is not really working for me right now." She paused for a moment to look down and then back up to his face with devious eyes. "And by the look of things, I don't think it's really working for you either" she declared, batting her eye lashes a few times. 

Hell if he went any slower, Nova didn't think that her heart would be able to withstand the suspense he was putting her through. 

 Her words took Q's breath away and for once he felt like he was at a loss of words. "Holy shit...Where have you been all my life?" Q stammered out, and before she could answer, he crashed back into her and started to guide her to where he suspected her bedroom might be. 

Without breaking contact, he managed to blindly navigate her down the hall to her room. He barley took in his surroundings, figuring that he would have time to explore later when they both weren't so needy. He pushed her into the bed until the back of her knees hit the edge and she collapsed before him. Q took another moment to soak her in, laying before him all hot and bothered. 

It was now or never. Q began to feel a little nervous and slightly insecure with her so open and willing before him. She was different than the other girls that he was used to shacking up with. Those girls were just eager fans, desperate for a quick lay by a semi famous celebrity and they never really meant anything to him.