2nd March
1964

Annette's pov:
"Mum, would you know where my white puffy wrist blouse is?", I say walking into my mother's room, "no sweetie, but try the laundry, I'm sure it might be in there", she says folding her bed sheets, me and my mother have been on our own since three years ago when my father left us , she has been taking it super well suprisingly but me on the other hand, I was just pissed off than sad.
I walk into the laundry and find my blouse sitting there below the shirt was some black plaid work pants, I figured it make a cute outfit so I took it upstairs and put it on.

I took one last final look in the mirror, "this is the day, the day you will impress Richard Lester and get a role in the movie", I said to myself fixing up my hair, I walk to the front door and pick up my bag and put on my white small heel shoes and shouted my mum goodbye, "wait sweetie, I want to wish you luck", she says running out of her room, she walks up to me and smiles, I lean in and hug her and she wishes me luck, "see you soon mum!", I exclaim walking out the door.

————

I find a park outside the studio where Richard Lester is in taking interviews and auditions I assume, I lock my 1940 Volkswagen Beetle (what a coincidence 😂) and walk to the door and push it open setting off a ding, "hi, I'm here for the role of a school girl in- , I stop to look at my forms, a hard days night?", I say to the lady at the front desk, "oh yes, Annette Jones is it?" She asks sweetly, I nod and she writes little notes on a piece of paper infront of her, "ah yes, mr. Lester will see you now" she says pointing me in the direction of the room he's in, I take a deep breath in and walk to the door to open it.
"Hello there, you must be Annette, Annette Jones?", Richard Asks as he directs me to move to the little staging area that was set up, "yes, that's me, it's a pleasure to meet you", I say smiling nervously, "alright well may I let you know that this part isn't the biggest, in fact you may not get a few lines but you will be present on set and get to meet a huge band at the moment", he says looking at my papers and photos, I never knew there was a band involved I mean I rarely read what this part was about I just saw they needed someone so I took it, "could I ask what band, I must not have read the movie was about that clearly?", I say shyly, "well, my dear you will be starring in a movie with the great Beatles", he says smiling while writing something down, the Beatles, where have I heard that, my mind ponders at the name of the band, "um, if you don't mind answering, who consists of this band?", I say obviously sounding stupid because apparently this band was big, "Ringo Starr, John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison, my dear", he says, my eyes widen at the name of the last person, George?, it can't be George Harrison the person who was my best friend until he was 15 when he had to move to London and I never heard from him ever after, this can't be, I mean last I knew him he was in a band called the quarrymen with Paul and John I think, "Annette darling, you still on earth?", Richard Asks, I must have been caught up in my thoughts, "uh yes, sorry Mr. Lester, just thinking" I say stuttering, "oh well ok then, but with everything that I've seen and heard, I think you are perfect for this role!" He exclaims excitingly, "we leave for London in 2 days, sorry if that's a short notice, but is that alright for you" he asks folding papers on his desk, "uh yes, that's perfect, I will pack when I get home", I say forcing a smile, I was excited of course but just the thought of seeing George after all these years was worrying me, what if he had changed into a scum bag, or what if he's the same, I wasn't too sure on how I would react to seeing him again, but I just hope it all goes well.
I walk out of the studio door and unlock my car, I start my engine and just drove home trying not to think about the movie or George, both things made me anxious, I just had to relax.

————
"Mum, I promise I packed all off my "special" essentials", I say to my mum, she was thrilled, beyond even, she was so happy for me, doing something that I finally been wanting to do for ages but I'm worried to leave her on her own.
"Are you sure you're gonna be alright mum?", I say worryingly, she looks at me and smiles while placing her hand on my cheek, "don't worry dear, I will be ok", she says sweetly, "just please remember to always take your medicine everyday", I say with a pleading look, "I promise", she says, I lean in and hug her tightly, I was going to be leaving her for almost 6 months, it was going to be a while, but I trust that she can look after herself, and it was best to not tell her about George and the whole band thing, she knew how upset it made me when everyday I was alone I tried it calling and writing to George but I got no reply or any reason of why he wasn't answering so she was mad at the fact that my best friend would do that.
After putting all my bags in the corner of my room, I checked my clock and it read 6pm I wanted to hit it early so I would prepare myself for tomorrow about telling my waitressing job manager about me going on leave for a few months cause who knows how much of a task that would be...

hi again,
2nd chapter well first but yeah, anyways I guess you could now gather that she will be seeing the boys and everything soon and she is playing a role of a school girl along with Pattie Boyd hmmm...