10

A/n: Woooooo ten chapters innnnn

8th March
that night
1964

Annette's pov:
"Mo, I seriously don't think that is gonna fit me", I tell her, while trying to hand her back this lovely green turtle neck, "Come on Annette, it's stretchy material, please I think green is definitely your colour", she argues back, I look back at the material, then at Maureen, she was freakishly skinny I was worried, She looks up at me with hopeful eyes and I sigh in defeat, "Ok fine, wait here", I say while I head into her bathroom.
As I pulled it on, I looked at myself in the mirror, hm not too bad, I thought to myself, at that moment I heard the door open behind me, I jumped at the creaking noise of the door and turned to see Maureen and Susan, "Gosh you guys scared me", I say laughing slightly, "Sorry about that", Susan adds on laughing, "But oh my god Annette green is definitely your colour", Maureen says in awe, Susan nods along with her, I smile at their responses, "Thank you guys", I say, "but what about my pants?" I add on and look down, I was only wearing a white button up and some flared jeans, "Ooo I have just the thing, hold on!", Maureen exclaims while running off to her room, "So are you excited to meet Eric?", Susan questions me, "Eric is that his name?", I say wondering, "Yes, Did the girls forget to tell you?", She says laughing in return, "I guess so", I say giggling, "Well yes, but a little nervous, Mo was telling me that he actually used to photograph Pattie, which freaked me out a little because I'm not as pretty as her and what if that's his taste?", I say starting to worry, "Hey don't work yourself up, you're so much more prettier than Pattie, and your nice, so what a bonus", She says calming me down slightly, I take a few breaths and calm down, "So are you excited to see Paul?", I say raising an eyebrow at her, "Yeah I suppose so", she says kind of unhappy like, I frown a little until Maureen comes back holding a black mini skirt with a white button on it, it was so lovely and matched quite well, "Oh wow, this is so pretty", I say admiring it in awe, "Well quick go chuck it on, we only have 15 minutes until we have to leave", She says pushing me into the bathroom, "Ok ok, calm down", I say giggling. I slipped on the skirt and tucked in the turtle neck, I took one last look at myself in the mirror and then turned to open the door, "Wow, Anette you look so gorgeous", Maureen says staring at me in awe, "Geo- uh I mean Eric is gonna fall for you", Susan says slipping up a little, why would she go to say george? I thought to myself, I just pretended I didn't hear her, "Wow thanks guys, and Ill just wear my ankle length boots I was wearing today", I say smiling, They both return the smile and took turns using the bathroom to get ready.

20 mins later...

"Alright girls, lets hit the road", Maureen says in a cool voice, Susan and I laugh at her as we both get into the car, I called shotgun, while Maureen drove and Susan sat in the back, she knew where to go so I didn't need to hand her the paper that George gave to me earlier.

We stopped outside the bar and looked through the window to find the group, "Ah yes there they are", Susan says pointing to a window, we all head in and the smell of cigarettes and beer filled my nose, Mo and I followed Susan over to where she saw them sitting, "Ringsy!", Maureen exclaims as she sees her boyfriend, "Hello love, you look beautiful", He says back kissing her cheek, she slides in beside him in a booth they got, "Hi Paul", Susan says shyly looking at Paul, "Wow you look stunning", Paul says practically jaw dropping at Susan, I look at them in awe as they have an awkward but cute hug, I slide in next to Cynthia who was next to John, "Hey cynny, hey john", I say happily, "You look lovely Anne", Cynthia says, John nodding along, "Thanks guys", I say back, "So um where is this Eric guy?", I whisper to Cynthia giggling, "He's at the loo, but he should come back soon", she says smiling, I nodded and looked around for George, "Hey guys where's george?", I say confused, "He went pickin up Pattie", John says sipping his beer, "Oh she's back" I say quite sadly, "Yep", he adds sarcastically on rolling his eyes, Cynthia nudges him hard in the side, "John!", she says whisper yelling, "What? You hate her too", he adds on defensively, I laugh at the couple until I hear a voice say my name, "Um Annette, is it?", I look up to see a tall man with black hair and a slight beard, his hair wasn't really styled in anyway, his brown eyes were quite nice as well, "I'm Eric swayne", He says putting his hand out, "I'm Annette", I say, "well you already knew that", I say laughing, he laughs back, he was quite cute if I did say so myself "Uhm, would you like a drink?", he asks gesturing to the bar, I turn to look at the girls, they all look at me with a thumbs up I smile and reply with a yes. He swings his hand around my shoulder as we walk to the bar, it was kind of weird for him to get so touchy all ready but I just went with it. We both took a seat at the bar and he ordered two rum and cokes, "So you do photography, and with a beatles girlfriend?" I ask crossing my legs, "Uh yes, you know pattie?", he says while our drinks get handed to us, "Uh yes, I knew Pattie, George and the others while I was growing up", I say taking a sip of my drink, "Oh, interesting, Yeah I've worked with Pattie for a few years now, pretty isn't she?", he asks, I rolled my eyes slightly "yeah I guess so", I say sighing, "hey wait look who it is", he says smiling while getting up out of his seat, I turn to see George and Pattie holding hands while walking in, "Oh my gosh, Eric, Long time no see", Pattie squeals as she runs up to him and hugs him, I look at George and smile widely, he returns a smile and waves, "Wow Annette, you look beautiful", he says shyly, I try my hardest not to blush as I said thank you, "You came with that lad?", he asks looking back over at him, "Yeah, the girls set me up with him earlier because he was on the set somewhere" I say looking back at Eric and then to George, "Oh well he seems nice", he says slightly frowning, "Hey I'll catch up with you in a bit, I'm just gonna say hello to the group", he says quickly putting on a smile, I nod and smile as I walked back over to Pattie and Eric who are still chatting and hugging while George greets the others, "Hi Annette, you look...um...nice?", she says with unsureness in her voice, I knew it was fake but I just ignored her, "So uh Eric do you want to dance?", I say with hopefulness, "Uh I'm not really a good dancer, and uh my foot kind of hurts so is it alright if I pass", he says scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, I frown, "Oh uh ok", I go back to sit with the others.
"Hey what's up?", Susan asks me, "Nothing, it's just Patties been here for less than 10 minutes and he already is more interested", I say annoyed, "told you she's his type", I add on, "I'm sorry annette but maybe he is just saying hello than he'll come back to talk", She says rubbing my back for comfort. I look over at George who was now handing Pattie a drink and every time george would go to kiss her or just put a hand around her she would have a little fit, I would kill to have affection like her and she just denies it I think to myself.
Eventually I see George come back over so I stop staring and he sits down opposite me, "Where did the others go?", he sighs, "havin a dance", I say looking at them having fun, "Annette?", he says getting my attention again, "you do look really lovely tonight, w- would you like to dance?", he asks nervously, "Would I?!", i exclaim happily, I stand up and drag him to the dance floor. We danced to what seemed like the last part of a lame jazz song, until a beat started, I knew it straight away, "George listen it's rave on!", I say happily, "I thought you were more of an elvis girl, remember", he says laughing slightly, "True but can't complain with a rockin buddy holly song", I say starting to dance,

Rave on! It's a crazy feelin
And I know it's got me reelin
I'm so glad that you're revealin
Your love for me

George grabbed my hands and twirled me around a few times and even threw in a few moves I stole from ringo on the movie set. I bumped into a few of the girls and the other lads and we all started dancing together, it was just amazing.

Rave on, rave on and tell me
Tell me not to be lonely
Tell me you love me only
Rave on for me

The song eventually ended and I was left out of breath and staring into George's eyes, it was like time kind of stood still, it was strange but I liked it, a lot. Soon our moment came to an end when Pattie came up to George, along with Eric, "George, I have to head back home I need to pack", she demands, his smile drops, "Pack?", he says In confusion. "Yes, Eric just invited me for a big shoot in Canada", she says happily, "What, for how long?", he asks sadly, " 1 month, so we have to pack now so I can leave tomorrow", she says handing him her bag, " a month, that means you might not make the premiere for the movie", he says with a straight face, "Well I'm sorry but I'm a busy girl ok?", she says annoyed, he sighs heavily and nods, "I'll see you later annette", he says attempting a smile, "oh uh ok geo, thanks for inviting me", I say with a small smile while hugging him, I gave pattie a short glare because of the way she treated George but she didn't notice, "So annette, im probably going to head off too, it was great meeting you though", Eric says while giving me a kiss on the cheek, like thats gonna make up for it, I say to myself quietly, "ok goodnight", I say fake smiling.
So the night went from great to not so great, I'm hoping I don't have work tomorrow.

Heyy so pls keep in mind it was late when I wrote this and I didn't proof read but next chapter I will make sure is polished