30

WOAHOWWOEJJWWK 30 CHAPTERS IN, LOOK AT THAT!!!
SO SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY
and so sorry if this chapter doesn't fit well with the rest of the plot, it's been a while

26th March
Part 2
1964

Annettes pov:

"Alright, Well if any of the dizziness symptoms occur after any subtle movements, make sure to contact us right away Mr. Harrison", the receptionist behind the hospital said to us all, he nodded and so did the rest of us. Once we all walked out I noticed that John and Paul slightly dragged George away from Cynthia and I with concerned looks on their faces. I turned to Cyn, "What's up with them?", I ask in confusion, "Uh, I'm not sure, don't worry about it", she stutters, I frown in annoyance, something was off.
Once we got in a cab I was sitting quite close to George, "Hey so I never actually asked but, did you have any clue on who would spike your drink?" I asked curiously, I mean surely he might have some idea. Paul shifts a little uncomfortably on the other side of me, which was strange but I was focused on George. "Uh no.." he says gulping nervously, he was lying, and it was quite obvious. "George come on, I remember you talking to a few guys before I got dragged out of the room" I say trying to make him spit it out, but instead his eyes widen, "Did James hurt you Annette?" he says sternly changing the subject, "What? No! of course not, he was just a little drunk and got a bit touchy, he's a sweet guy but i think he just got a little out of hand" I say defending him..although I was quite upset and angry about what he did, and maybe I shouldn't be so forgiving to him considering the fact that he also thinks GEORGE LIKES ME, but I'm giving him another chance. "Stop trying to change the subject George, are you sure you don't remember anyone being suspicious around you? because if we know who did it we would call the police" I say referring back to our conversation. "No..I don't remember" he says blankly, I let out a deep sigh and turn to Paul, "I wish we knew" I whisper to him...he's hesitant at first but replies "Yeah i know".

hello
i'm so so sorry that this chapter is so short but i just needed to give you all something
i'm sorry it's been so delayed but since i've left it on a short note, i'll upload a part three of this chapter very soon and it'll be longer
xx
thank you for the love and support on the book