His grip loosens, finally letting the wolf attack him. He closed his eyes as he waits for his death to come.

"F-fuck."

Taehyung opened his eyes, only to see deep red orbs staring at him. The wolf turned back into his human form, naked above the boy. His face looks in pain, seemingly struggling to fight over his wolf that keeps on wanting to go out. His eyes trailed down the boy's exposed shoulders, finding a familiar mark.

"Y-you! You're that child from before!" The man uttered, his voice in pain as he keeps on fighting the urge to change back to his wolf form. The full moon's effect is becoming stronger, and the man cannot hold on any longer.

Taehyung looks lost. His eyes settled on the man's beautiful face, a total opposite of the beast that's attacking him earlier. His face has softness in it, though his eyes are sharp and deadly.

"Get away from here before I attack you again." The man muttered as he stands and starts walking away from Taehyung.

Taehyung embraced himself, feeling the coldness of the night in his exposed chest. He looked at the man's naked back and lower down to his ass. Taehyung blushed at this. He turned his gaze down to the ground.

"I-I don't know where to go." Taehyung finally finds his voice to reply.

The man stops at this. The forest is huge, not to mention, a lot of werewolves are in the area, all affected by the full moon. The boy may have been lucky to get away from him, but he'll surely be dead once the others caught sight of him.

He shrugged. He shouldn't care at all, but he's always reminded of the fact that this boy is a family of that woman.

He growled as his wolf starts to take over him. His fangs are out, and his mind starts to lose control. He turned to look at the boy before rushing forward, lifting him up until his face is in line with his.

Taehyung yelps at this sudden move. He felt scrared as shivers ran down his spine at the touch, his body hanging in the air, with the wolf's hands holding him by his waist.

"I'm only doing this as a payment." The man muttered before slowly sinking his fangs in the boy's exposed neck, marking him.

"W-what---aaaahhhhh".

Taehyung closed his eyes as his body starts to feel weird. The bite doesn't feel painful, instead, it feels rather hot and burning. He can feel the man's blood mixing with his own. His body starts to burn and he can feel a sensation building in his lower abdomen.

"Ahhh..." Taehyung moaned once more as the man finally retracted his fangs, leaving a bite mark in the junction of his neck and shoulder blade. His breathing is ragged and he feels......... aroused?!

The man noticed the lust in the boy's eyes, a natural reaction of the body from being marked. What confused him is the fact that his body is also responding....... to a fucking kid?!

The man quickly dropped Taehyung on the ground, earning a complain from the boy.

"O-ouch!" Taehyung muttered as his butt landed on the ground.

"That will help you conceal your human scent from the other wolves, but only for a short time." The man said, suddenly feeling annoyed.

Wolves can mark humans, but the effect will only last for a couple of days. Aside from it helps a human conceal his human scent, it also gives him strength to endure pain. Marking a human is sometimes done by wolves whenever they want to have sex. Wolves have extreme power especially when they are aroused and in heat. They can kill a human during sex if they don't mark them. However, marking a human doesn't mean he/she will be mated to a wolf because a wolf can only be mated with another wolf.

A human will never be a mate of a wolf.

Taehyung caressed the mark with his hand. There's a burning sensation coming from it, making him feel a tingling effect all over his body.

"Why are you doing this?" He whispered, voice sounding so small.

The man turned away. "I told you, this is just a payment for my debt." He hissed before quickly running deep in the forest, leaving the dazed boy behind.

Debt? To whom?

Taehyung stared at the direction where the man ran off. He has a lot of questions in his mind. His heart beating fast and aching, afraid that this is the last time he'll ever see him.

He sighed, feeling tired from all the things that has happened in a single night. He starts walking to the opposite direction, hoping that he'll soon find the campsite before his legs surrender after all the running he did.

The boy doesn't feel scared anymore. The mark on his neck oddly makes him feel safe and secure even though he's alone in the middle of the forest, not really knowing where to go.

Taehyung just lets his feet lead his way. He looked up above him, and the stars are sparkling so bright. He saw the moon again, looking so beautiful surrounded by twinkling stars.

The boy doesn't know that as he stares at the moon, something unexpected is happening to him.

--------------

Tell me your thoughts.

Love you. 💜