Honeymoon

-(Y/N) POV-
I was sitting in my office surrounded by files with four clones helping me get it all done. I'm doing work three weeks in advance, so no-one disturbs our honey moon. The new branch is doing good, while I'm gone, I'm putting Ajuka in charge of their training. I'm meeting up with all the girls today, and tomorrow to spend time with them, and take care of them in anyway they want, so they'll be satisfied before I leave.  made ten more clones who all got to work, and I took off to see Kiba. I got to her room, and heard moaning. I furrowed my brow, and quietly opened it to see her masturbating. I internally sighed in relief. I leaned a against the wall, and waited without her noticing. 'Interupting would be rude.' I thought to myself.

Ten minutes later she climaxed, and laid there panting. She rolled over, and saw me leaning against the wall. I smirked, and she screamed in surprised. She calmed down a minute later. "Why didn't you tell me you were here?!" I smiled. "It would be rude to interrupt, and I was enjoying the show." She blushed a tiny bit, then sat back on the bed, spreading her legs, so I could see her shaved pussy. "Get over here. I'm still horny." I grinned and walked over, Taking off my clothes on the way.

Two hours later I flopped down next to an exhausted Kiba, who was covered In cum, and laying on her stomach. She shifted onto my chest, shakily. "That was amazing." I kissed her forehead. "Hell yah it was." She giggled. We stayed there for about twenty minutes. "I need to get going before koneko decides to punch me into next week." She giggled. "Ok, I'll see you before you leave tomorrow." I nodded, and kissed her. I got up, and got dressed. "Love you Kiba! Oh yah I almost forgot." I touched her forehead, and transferred some of my power. "Your sacred gear is now on par with the true longinus. I gave it the ability to make draconic swords. They do what holy swords to devils, but it works on all races. As long as your hoping it you won't be affected. Train hard! Love you! Bye!" I kissed her fore head, then ran to Koneko's room.

When I got there Koneko was sitting on her bed in a cute white sundress waiting for me. "Sorry I'm late I had to something for kiba." She smiled a tiny bit, and nodded. "It's fine." I smiled, and kissed her. "Let out your ears, and tail. I like it when you show off your neko trait." She blushed, and let them out. "Where are we going for our date?" I smiled. "Well, as you might have heard, the Greek gods have recently found a new home, and from what I heard they have the best sweets." She smiled. "Lets go!" I grabbed her hand, and we appeared in new Greece. "Welcome to new Greece. We can do whatever you want, so let me know if you see something you wanna do." She nodded, and we started walking through the city.

Two hours later we were naked in her bed with her lying on top of me. "I've wanted to do that for so long." I smiled. "Me too, kitten. By the way, I forgot to tell you, you looked adorable in that sun dress." She snuggled into my chest. "Thank you." I kissed her head. Ten minutes later she fell asleep, and I gently moved her off my. I gave the bosted gear a new ability, and left a note explaining it, then kissed her forehead. I got dressed, then took off to Selena's place. Her servants took me to her room, where she was waiting. She was naked, and tied to the bed face down. Her hands were tied to the bed frame, and there was a ball gag in her mouth. there was a roped connecting her knees to her hands, so her knees were, and her ass was in the air. Their was a rope holding her asscheeks, and legs apart. Written on her ass was 'insert dick here, no lube!' with an arrow pointing to her asshole. Serafall walked out of the bathroom in a skimpy maid outfit, holding a riding crop. "We decided to put our time together, so we could have some fun, and in case your wondering this was her idea." I nodded. "Ok." I got undressed.

Four hours later we were laying in bed cuddling. I kissed them both. "I got you guys gifts. Selena I got you a pair of axes that let you control the four main elements and Serafall I got you a real wand, it shoots pinks fire balls." I pulled them out of my inventory. They smiled, and took them.