the Bastard

-(Y/N) POV-
It's been about a month since Grayfia had problems with Sirzechs. Me, Akeno, and Rias had our wedding last week, and Serafall ended up joining my harem. Now I'm at the army barracks running drills, and individually teaching every soldier with the use of clones. I was currently with the general, a devil name Johnson, he was very skilled. I dispelled my clones, and got the army into formation. I got up on a podium so they could all hear me. I grabbed a mic. "Ok devils, I wanna say a few words. I know it must have been annoying to suddenly be handed a new leader, Gods knows it was on the war world, so I'm here to try to build bonds, and gain your trust, but I know that takes time." They all nodded. "When I got this position I was pissed because Sirzechs told me our army had no structure, but when I got here you had a solid structure, and awesome generals, so I'm here to say, you should all be extremely proud of yourselves. You were formed as a random group of devils with no structure, but you took initiative, and built your own structure. I'm proud to call you the underworlds army, and under my guidance I guarantee you will become the best army the underworld has ever seen, Angels included. I hope to build impenetrable bonds with you all." A round of cheers. "No while I work with the other branches of the military I will be sending clones to help out here." They all nodded. I saluted, and they saluted back, then left.

I went to the prison, and gave all the guards evaluations. I had to fire a few dirty ones, and promote a few exceptional guards. After that I held classes to teach guards better hand to hand combat, and how to nonviolently defuse a situation. I met with all the prisoners individually, and got to know them. After that I set up parole hearings for those who've been here the longest on nonviolent charges, except those who obviously planned to do it again. After that I went to a meeting with the Satan's, and their queens. I summoned Arthur, and sat in my seat. I snapped my fingers, and I was wearing an all black suit.

"Sorry I'm late, I was squaring things away at the prison. I fired the dirty guards, and set parole hearings for some of the older prisoners." They nodded. Sirzechs spoke. "What about the military?" I chuckled. "I've only gotten to the army but, I have to say I'm impressed. Even though they were never given a structure, they made their own, and it's efficient. All I did today was get to know them, and run drills with them. I made a do each at the end as well." They looked surprised, but nodded. Serafall spoke. "I'll introduce you to the navy tomorrow. I helped them build a structure because I love water, and they work in it." I nodded. "Thank you for that." Ajuka spoke next. "I did the same for the marines, they are important to the underworlds protection." I nodded. "Thank you, but the other branches are just as important, as the marines." He nodded. "I know, but the marines do the most fighting." I nodded. "Well thank you." Falbium smiled. "I took care of the air force since most of our enemies would cone from above." I nodded. "Thank you." Sirzechs looked down. "I would have trained the border guard, but I'm always swamped with paper work, and taking my girls on dates. Thanks for the help with Grayfia by the way." I shook my head. "Don't thank me, I told her to give you two more chances then leave if you fucked it up, the reason she hasn't left is you." He nodded. "Should I take that as an insult or as a compliment?" "Take it how you want. Now onto the meeting." They nodded.

Sirzechs went first. "Ok as usual we're lowering the militaries budget." He said as if it wasn't important. I growled. "Excuse me?" He looked at me confused. "What? We need it for other departments." "That's not happening. I don't give a shit what you say, you're not lowering the militaries budget. Do you know what their living situation is like? They live in what might as well be a cheap motel, while the rest of us live in houses or mansions. They only get to see their families on weekends, and here you are lowering their budget, and in turn their pay. They need that money to support their families, I can guarantee over half the army alone only joined to support their families." Serafall nodded in agreement. "I told you it wasn't a good idea when we first started doing it, and it's the same with the navy." Ajuka nodded in agreement. Falbium looked confused. "When did this start?" Ajuka replied. "Years ago, you were asleep during the vote so Sirzechs just claimed your vote as his own, and when it came out as a tie it automatically bacame his decision as leader." He looked shocked. "I'm completely against this. Why didn't you wake me up?" "We tried." I sighed. "Sirzechs, are you a bad person or just that stupid?" "I didn't realize how much the military gave up to support their families." I nodded. "Then let's make it right. I move to restore the militaries budget to its original about of money." Sirzechs nodded. "All those in favor?" A unanimous response. "Aye." We all smiled. "It is decided, we shall restore the militaries budget. Now onto the next matter."