The return

-(Y/N) (yin) POV-
I got thrown through a portal with my motercycle while I was running at the enemy. I hit a wall, and coughed up a lot of blood. My body was covered in wounds. "Vritra, where are we?" No answer. I scanned the area around me. It was a fancy office. I heard people approaching the door, so I summoned my Steampunk sword, and got into position behind the door.

 I heard people approaching the door, so I summoned my Steampunk sword, and got into position behind the door

Then a group of four people walked in. The last was a blonde girl. I grabbed him, and put my sword to her neck. "Where am I, and who are you?" I growled. I looked at the rest of the group with a hardened look. They all looked shocked. "Please don't make me ask again. I don't like killing people." Then a red head spoke up. "Your in kuoh, Japan inside of kuoh academy. I am Rias Gremory, and this is my peerage." My eyes widened. "Rias?..." I looked at the black haired woman. "Akeno?... Then that means..." I looked at the girl I was holding. "Kiba! Holy shit, I'm back!" I let kiba go. I smiled brightly. Kiba went back to the rest of the group. My sword disappeared.

Rias spoke up first. "Who are you?" I chuckled. "Its only been two years, and I told I'd be back. I'm sorry it took so long, but every time I jumped worlds I got stuck in a new world." They looked confused then their eyes widened, the white haired girl was completely lost. "YIN?!" They all yelled in unison, except the white haired one. "I'm a little hurt you forgot me." Then kiba retorted. "Well I'm a little hurt you left me behind." "touche."

We hugged for a minute, then I kneeled in front of the white haired girl. "Hello I'm yin, Rias's first, and only pawn." (Yup, no issei. Sorry issei fans.) She nodded. "I'm koneko, her rook. how are you so tall?" I chuckled. "I was tortured with a special technique, and I got taller as a result." She nodded, and I stood up. I walked over to rias, and akeno. I got on my knees, and bowed to them. "I'm sorry. I didn't know I'd be gone so long, I thought it would only be a month. I'll except any punishment you choose." Rias sighed. "What have I told you about groveling? Stand up." I stood up. Her and Akeno slapped me, but I just took it. They tackled me in a hug. "You damn idiot! We told you not to go! Why didn't you listen to us?!" Akeno asked angrily. "Because I owed it to vritra. Her home was in danger, so I went to fight for it. I was gonna come right back, but I was thrown into a portal." "That's... actually a good reason, but you still have to make it up to us." Rias said. "I was going to anyway. That reminds me, I brought gifts!"

They all gather around me. I went into my inventory, and pulled out a bunch of scrolls. "Kiba, these are sword designs that this world had never seen. Perfect for your sacred gear." She smiled and took them, then started studying them. I looked at koneko. "I didn't know you'd be here," she looked down. "But I have something you might like." I Pulled a pair of gauntlets. "These will boost your endurance, and regeneration." She smiled a tiny bit, then took them, and tried them on. "Akeno, I got you a car from a world based on vehicle warfare. I'll give it to you later because I don't think it'll fit through the doors." She smiled brightly, and nodded. "Rias I got you a motorcycle from the same world. The head light can channel magic." I Pulled a crimson motorcycle from my inventory.