The hunt begins.

-(Y/N) POV-
It's been three months since the exam. In that time koneko and Selena have joined my harem. I've strengthened my bonds with everyone in the peerage, and Selena. Asia see's me as a big brother, same as gasper. Xenovia asked me to take her on as a student, and I did, so now she calls me sensei. Rias, and I have a date night every Friday. Akeno, and I visit her mother's grave, then we have fun for the rest of the day. Me, and Kiba, who I now call Yuyu, spend Sunday night together doing what ever we want to do. On Monday night's koneko, and I watch tv, and eat sweets. Wednesday, Selena and I go out thrill seeking, turns out she's an adrenaline junkie. All in all life's good, but I think it's time I set out to find my own peerage. Right now I'm sitting in the meeting room waiting on the others to get back. I decided to check my stats.

(Y/N) (L/N)
Race: demonic dragon god
Domains: creation, elements, machines.
lvl: 50
XP: 40,000/ 60,000
HP: 50,000/50,000
STR: 500
INT: 300
WIS: 300
DEX: 200
CON: 200
LCK: 200
Stat points: 0
Skill points: 50
Shop points: 300

Ok so I already used my stat points, but I have a ton of shop points. I guess I should shop a bit. I pulled up the store page, but I noticed a new category. 'Domains' must come being with being a dragon god. I looked through it, and saw a list.

(50 points)
Healing
War
Beauty
Fire
Earth
Wind
Water
Lightning
Animals
(100 points)
Time
Space
Mind
Sun
Moon
(150)
Life
Death
(250)
Wrath
Greed
Envy
Sloth
Gluttony
Lust
Pride
(300)
Energy
Knowledge
(350)
Reality

I looked them all over. 'Well I suppose time, and space would be useful.' I bought the two. I felt a rush of knowledge, and power. 'Holy shit.' I went to the skills section, and looked around. Then I found a super useful ability.

(Cost: 100)
Observe: see information about anyone. Gains more detail with every level.

I bought instantly. Then leveled it up to fifty.

Observe: lvl 50: see someone's stats, mood, abilities, and skills. Higher levels include: personality, likes, dislikes, relationship, affiliation, former affiliations, past, and intent.

'This is perfect.' I started writing out training schedules for the girls, including the newest girl, Xenovia, and gasper. I pulled a huge box, and a small box from my inventory, and set them on the table. Ten minutes later they all walked in, and I summoned Selena. I gave them a serious look. "We need to talk." They all looked confused, but nodded, and sat down. I sighed. "Well first I got Xenovia, and Asia presents, because when I first got back I didn't get Asia anything, and Xenovia wasn't there." I handed Asia the small box. She smiled, and opened it to find a wand. "What's this?" "This is an ancient object, from a destroyed race. It will amplify your healing ability, and allow you to heal from a distance." She smiled brightly. "Thank you big brother!" I smiled. "Your welcome." I handed Xenovia her box. She opened it, and pulled out a blue orb the size of a baseball. "The box is really misleading. What is it?" I chuckled. "This is a weaker version of void eye. It can change shape, absorb powers and weapons, then use them for itself with none of the weaknesses. Summon Durandul." She did as i said. "Now press the orb to it." She did as i said, and Durandul turned to mist, then entered the orb. "Think about durandul." She nodded, then the orb turned into durandul. "Now think of durandul as an axe." She did, and it shifted into a blue, and gold axe. "Whoa. Thank you sensei!" I smiled. "Oh I almost forgot!" I pulled a box out of my inventory. "I got you something too." I handed it to Selena. She smiled and opened it. Inside was an orb the size of a marble. "What's this?" "Like Xenovas it's a weaker version of mine. It absorbs any, and all magic it touches, it channels magic, and amplifies it, but not to the same degree as mine." She smiled, and nodded. "Thank you so much!" I smiled.

Then Rias spoke. "What was it that you wanted to talk about?" I sighed. "I think it's time I started looking for a peerage." She smiled. "That's great!" I sighed. "Rias, I'm not doing it here. I already have people in mind, from other worlds. I'll be gone for a month or two, but I will try to send letters." They all froze. "What if you can't get back like last time." I smiled. "I have new domains, time and space. I'll be able to get back." She sighed. "Promise me you'll be back in at most four months." "I promise I will try." She sighed. "Good enough." "I'll miss you all." We went outside, then we all said our goodbyes. I handed them their schedules. I kneeled in front of gasper. "Remember what I taught you, don't relapse." He nodded. I stepped away.
"I am he who creates,
I am he who bends nature,
I am he who builds the dream,
I am he who fills the void,
I am he who makes time flow,
I am he who keeps space in tact,
I am he who overcomes infinity,
I am product of pain and love,
I am the demonic dragon god eiríni!"I shifted into a dragon.

I flew into the sky, and roared

I flew into the sky, and roared. A gold portal opened in front of me. I flew through, and landed in a destroyed kingdom. I shifted back, and looked around. "Hello Camelot." I walked through the gate, and straight to the castle. I went inside. "ARTHUR! I'M BACK!" A voice rang out through the halls. "THRONE ROOM." I walked into the throne room to find a familiar blonde man with a black haired man at his side.

I nodded in respect

I nodded in respect. "Arthur, Lancelot, It's time." They smiled. "Finally. It's good to see you, by the way." Arthur said. "Good to see you too." I shoved the queen piece into his chest. "Arthur Pendragon I, (Y/N) (L/N), claim you as my queen. Serve me well, and I shall treat you well." He bowed his head. "I accept your claim." He glowed for a bit. I moved to Lancelot, and hugged him. "I missed you bro." I pulled away. "You ready?" He nodded, and signed. "Of course." "It might heal your throat to, but it might not." His eyes widened, and he signed. "Then hurry up." I shoved the knight piece into his chest. "Sir Lancelot I, (Y/N) (L/N), claim you as my knight. Serve me well, and I shall treat you well." He nodded. He glowed for a bit. He spoke in a horas voice. "It worked." He hugged me. "Thank you." I summoned a glass a water. "Drink this, you sound like shit." He laughed, and drank it. "Thanks." Arthur smiled. "Where to next?" I grinned. "The war world." They nodded, and we went outside. I shifted, and opened a portal. "Hop on." They climbed on my back, and we went through. We came out in a battle field. "Ok boys, get ready."