Training

-(Y/N) POV-
It's been two weeks, and I just finished fixing up the palace. I looked at it from the outside, and my eyes widened. "I'm such an idiot." The old dude appeared. "Oh, and how's that?" "Because your chaos, and I just now realized it." He chuckled. "You figured it out faster than most actually. Now let's move to the real training. Since your an overly well rounded warrior, I think you need a specialty or trade mark weapon or attack magic." I nodded. "I have steampunk magic." He sighed. "I mean a unique magic. There is a whole universe based on steampunk magic. It's nothing special."

I looked down. "Oh." He nodded. "How about a magic weapon? like a symbol of power." "Like an axe?" He sighed. "No. Something brand new. Something no one has ever used as a symbol of power." I thought for a second. "What about an orb that can change shape, and can channel any magic?" He smiled. "Now that is a good idea. Now we need a magic metal." I thought for a second. "Blood diamond?" He nodded. "Good Idea. Think it over and make sure." I thought for a second.

"What if I used a magic metal instead? Like maybe chaotic titanium or voidic diamond." He nodded. "It would be hard to get voidic diamond." I smirked. "That's perfect. Where can I find it?" He pointed up, and I saw a asteroid flying by. "Has an asteroid recently crashed?" As if on cue, and asteroid hit his palace. "Yep." "That explains a lot actually." He chuckled. We went inside, and saw the asteriod. "What metal is that?" "Chaotic titanium, the core is what you seek." I groaned. "This is gonna be hard." He chuckled. "You can use your abilities." I smiled, and held up my hand. "Flames of hephaestus." A huge blow torch like flame appeared in my hand. I started cutting into it.

While I was cutting chaos asked. "What will you mix the diamond with to get the right magic properties?" I grunted giving the flame my all. "The heart of a shape shifter for the form changing," I grunted. "And the ash of a burned grimoire for the magic channeling." He nodded. "What type of shape shifter?" "The strongest type, a god." His eyes widened. "What God would possibly-" "A dead one. I'm going to track down the body of the biblical god, and I think I know where to start." He nodded. "Continue." "In the story's it says god was everywhere, but nowhere. Tell me chaos. How can one be everywhere, but nowhere?" He thought for a moment. "The dimension of the all seeing..." "exactly. The stories say that God's body just disappeared, so what if he hid his body, as he was dying? What if he sent it to the one place no one would look?" He nodded. "But how will you reach it?" "Vritra." I finally cut through the first layer. I turned off my flame, then pulled it off, and had vritra absorb it. My gauntlets, and goggles turned silver, and became heavier. I got back to work.

"And what about the grimoire? They're extremely rare. There's a rumor that there are only four left." I chuckled. "I said the ashes of a burned grimoire. Do you know what happened to all the the grimoire?" He nodded. "They were deemed to powerful then burned, but their ashes were hidden." I nodded. "The ashes were hidden in plane sight. Their creator, the original Beelzebub, had an incredibly powerful staff that was said to channel, and amplify his power. what else can do that?" His eyes widened. "A grimoire. Do you know where the staff is?" "It was destroyed, but a piece survived, and I managed to obtain it." He started laughing. "I like you kid. You know way too much, and it reminds me of myself when I was younger." I chuckled. "Then I guess that means I'm destined for great things." I cut through the next layer, and I put it in my inventory for later.

"How will you mix it?" I smiled. "Amaterasu owes me a favor. I'm gonna have her melt it for me, while I juice the heart, and boil the juice, then I'll mix in the ash till it perfect, After all that I'll cool the mixture so it's freezing cold. Finally I'll shape the diamond into an orb, then cool it in the mixture, letting it absorb all the power, and all of the abilities. Actually I might add gods eyes too, So it'll work like a crystal ball as well as a weapon." He nodded. "Will I have a part in this." "Yes. Thank you for reminding me. If you could I'd like you to make sure the it absorbs everything, and make sure it maintains its shape." He nodded. "I'd be honored to help. After it's made you'll be training with it, and I'll be helping you improve your other abilities." I nodded. I fianaly got to the core. I pulled it out, and put it into my inventory. "I'll be right back." He nodded.