Art

-(Y/N) POV-
I was woken up by someone slapping my desk with a book. I jumped up, and pulled out Satan's axes, then got in a battle stance. I looked around to see Millicas giggling while Grayfia was behind him with a small smile. I put the axes back on my waist, and sighed. "Not cool little dude." I looked to Grayfia with a questioning look, and she nodded back sadly. I kneeled in front of millicas. "So I heard you might be staying here. Do you like to swim?" He nodded excitedly. "I love swimming!" I smiled. "That's great! you know I have some friends that like to swim too, and there's two lake's in my territory. How about I call them, and you guys can have some fun?" He nodded rapidly, then looked down sadly. "I forgot my swim trunks." I chuckled. "Wanna see some of my special magic?" He nodded still a bit sad. I held up my hand. "What's your favorite color?" "Red." I made a pair of red swim trunks. He went wide eyed. "How did you do that?!" He asked excitedly. "Kid I've made an entire planet before, swim trunks aren't that hard." This time Grayfia went wide eyed. "You have?" I laughed. "I've done many things. Now let me call my friends." I summoned mine, and Rias's peerage along with the lady herself. "Hey guys! This is millicas, and he loves swimming, but he doesn't have anyone to swim with." I said hoping they'd get the message. Akumo gave me a serious look. "I'm n-" I slapped him on the back of his head. "In love with swimming? I know." He sighed. The others, except Rias, and Akeno, were already in their swim trunks. I snapped, and so was Akumo. Millicas was smiling. "Their are lakes to either did of the mansion. Arashi check the water before you go in." He nodded, and everyone, but Rias, and Akeno, left.

"So I'm guessing it didn't go well?" I said while walking to my desk. I picked up a file as Grayfia responded. "He blew me off, so I took yours, and Hestia's advise." I nodded. Rias cut in. "What's happening?" Grayfia explained as I stamped the file, and sent it to military head quarters. Rias nodded. "Are you gonna go back?" Grayfia looked down. "I don't know yet. Millicas needs a father, but I don't want his father to set that example." Rias nodded while I started finished up the prison paperwork, and sent it. I looked up. "Set your terms with Sirzechs, and give him two strikes. If he doesn't change sucks for him. Well at least that's what I think you should do, but this is your decision, so it's up to you." She looked confused. "Why not three strikes?" "Strike one was when he blew you off when you were trying to have a conversation with him." She nodded. More paper work appeared on my desk. I growled. "Damn paperwork." They all giggled. Then I got an Idea. I made clones and they started working.

I stood up, and stretched. I saw that Grayfia was looking sad. "Grayfia, you like art right?" She nodded, and the other two looked at me questioningly. I opened the secret door. "Wanna see the oldest, undiscovered art collection in the underworld?" Her eyes lit up as she started walking. I went in behind her with Rias, and Akeno behind me. I led them to the art room. "Turns out the original Satan had talents other than violence." Grayfia started checking out the paintings. I turned to Akeno, and Rias. "There's a library two doors down, and a dungeon at the end, I don't know what type though." They perked up, and ran off. I smiled. "You like the art?" Grayfia nodded. "Their beautiful. I'm surprised he was this good." "I'm not." I leaned against the wall. She looked at me confused. "Really?" I nodded. "War Can fuck you up, but when you have the right outlet you can recover, and in the process create something beautiful to others, yet horrifying to those who've experienced it to the creators degree." She furrowed her brow. "I've seen a lot of war." I scoffed, and pointed at a painting hanging next to my head. "What do you see?"

 "What do you see?"

She looked it over. "A battlefield where many lives were lost." "No. This is a squadron of angels trampling his friends, and burning his camp. Those gold flags signafy holiness, those faces in the blood are his fellow devils, the smoke in the sky is from the fire the angels set. If you focus on the center you can see a female face crying, probably the spirit of a lost lover. Just by looking at this painting I can confidently say that in the beginning, Satan hated war." She looked at it for a bit then her eyes widened. I moved to the next. "What do you see here?" She looked it over. "A king mourning his lost child." I shook my head.

"This is someone he see's as evil celebrating on his throne, probably god, in his lap is someone he held close, most likely his child

"This is someone he see's as evil celebrating on his throne, probably god, in his lap is someone he held close, most likely his child. The reason everything is tinted red is because this is when he started seeing it, when he started his path to becoming the demon sin of wrath." "Satan never had a child." I rose an eyebrow. "He didn't want anyone to know, it could endanger his child, and you know what a parent would do for his child." She nodded, and I moved to the next. "How about this one." "That's easy, Satan's fall."

"No, that's the seven demon sins killing god

"No, that's the seven demon sins killing god. Satan got his revenge, but the gray shows that it didn't satisfy him, if it did it would be yellow or gold. He probably mistook it, and thought he needed to kill more angels, and when that didn't help he became the Satan we know, but still through it all he kept his passion for art." She looked at me shocked. "How can you get all that from a painting?" I shrugged. "Picked up profiling from an old friend. Everything means something, and when you can sympathize with the artist it becomes clearer." She nodded. "Could you teach me?" I shook my head. "Not to understand these. To understand these you need to feel them for yourself." She nodded.

"But you might understand the older stuff." I pointed to the farthest wall. She nodded, and went over. I pulled out a cigar, and lit it, then went to the laboratory. I looked at some of the viles, and they were mostly poison, but there was one I recognized labeled 'VX'. "No fucking way... they must not have had the chance to use this in the war or maybe..." I rushed back into the art room, and straight to a specific painting, then I checked the date, and title.

I smiled

I smiled. "So he did change... to bad it was too late." I sighed. Grayfia looked at me questioningly. "What?" I sighed, and shook my head. "Nothing. Dont tell anyone about this. I want to uphold Satan's image, he deserves that much. He's done more for you than you could ever know..." She looked at me weirdly. "Ok?" "Lets go hang out with the others, then I'll set up your rooms." She nodded. We got the other two, then went to the lake.