A Not So Right Drink - Mitsuhide

Start from the beginning

I'm not feeling like myself, I knew this would happen if I let her in.

No one's POV

"Why did I do this to you?, I should have pushed you away" No tears were shed out of Mitsuhide's eyes because he cried on the inside. Mitsuhide was left alone silently to his own thoughts for far too long.

TIME SKIP

I slowly opened my eyes to see darkness, then my vision started to clear up and I could still see darkness but this time it was because it was night. I looked around, I didn't know where was I, I was scared. 

Then I spotted Mitsuhide with his arms folded on the bed his head down.

Mitsuhide?, What's wrong with Mitsuhide?

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" He repeated

I reached out and stroked Mitsuhide's face, he lifted up his head and looked at me. He looked surprised and blinked  a couple of times. 

"Y/n?, Thank god!" Mitsuhide breathed out and got close to me and wrapped his arms around me and embraced me so emotionally. I can't tell you how it happened but I could feel everything he was feeling in that one hug.

"I'm so glad, I thought you were gone" He ran his hands up and down my hair, kissing the top of my head.

"How are you?. Are you in pain?. I'll call Ieyasu" Mitsuhide was about to get up when I tugged on his sleeve weakly.

"N...no, Don't go yet" I said in a weak whisper, looking up to Mitsuhide's pleadingly

He looked back at me and sat back down.

"Okay but I should really go fetch Ieyasu" Mitsuhide said as he sat back down

"I'm sorry" I sobbed into my hands, Mitsuhide gasped

Mitsu POV

I was stunned when Y/n apologised

I moved her hands away and put my finger under her chin and lifted her face up to look me in the eyes.

I saw she had to catch her breath and her eyes went wide when she looked into my eyes. She always said that my eyes were breathtaking I just never understood. 

"No, don't say that. It was my fault,  I should have been more alert. I'm the one who's sorry".

I caressed her cheek

I enclosed my hands around hers. 

"No Mitsuhide, It's me I can't protect myself, I'm naive and I don't think about these things when I'm out, I bet they all know about our relationship now"

"It was my job to protect you that's what I promised you and I failed. If they have found out non of them have said anything." I told her, keeping my voice even. 

I can't let her know how much it pained me to see her like that

"Whatever they know, It won't change anything about us, right?" Y/n asked me and I instinctively knew the answer

"Of course not, little mouse. They'll just have to understand and if they don't I won't listen to them". I said and leaned over and kissed her.

A lingering heat from Y/n's lips remained with me. As I enveloped her with my arms.

"Rest now" I told her as I pushed her down on the futon and pulled the covers over her.

Eventually Ieyasu was fetched.

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry its been like a month since my last update. This one isn't very good but I hope you enjoy it. School has started back up now so I won't be able to write so often, I do have some ideas that I'm excited about I'll try and start one later on today so you can read it quicker.