As I walked through the doors I spotted Nathan immediately. He was at the counter ordering what I assumed was his second drink. 

        "Make that two," I said when Nathan was done. I pulled out a ten and a one and handed it to the cashier. "Thank You," I said as she handed me my receipt. Nathan and I walked away from the ordering station as we went to pick up our drinks. I pulled him into a long, tight hug. 

        "Damn you, Sykes. I was worried sick." I whispered in his hair.  He pushes away from, "How many more times are you going to think I don't want you? By the time you realize I do want you it might be too late, I hate people thinking I don't care." Nathan complains. "I'm really sorry I won't do it again, I promise." I plead. "Don't make promises you won't keep, just stop it." Nathan says. 

        "Nathan," the cashier yells. He sighs as we go to get our drinks. "What did we get?" I ask. "Mocha Cookie Crunch with skim milk and a pastry," Nathan groans, clearly annoyed at me. I feel bad for putting him in this mood. "C'mon lets go meet up with Scooter and the boys." Nathan orders. I nod and follow him to his van.

        The meeting was long and boring and I was ready to leave. We've been stuck in here for two hours going over our career plans very thoroughly, well going over their career plans. I'm not too worried about what will happen but it is a little unnerving to not know what you'll do next. I try to focus on what the mates plan on doing. Siva plans on getting married, singing, acting, working out, and whatever else he feels slightly drawn to. Max is going to work on his accent before he works on movies. Tom will continue with DJing. Nathan is working on an album and might get to work with Justin Timberlake's producer and Pharrell. He's still trying to figure out where he wants to live, England or L.A., but has a good plan so I'm not worried just curious. How will I fit into his plans? I won't, he won't thrive with a boyfriend. He needs space and favour to be a noticeable performer. And last time I checked, being in a gay relationship with your ex-band mate wasn't favourable at all. Clearly, I haven't been paying that much attention to the meeting. 

(Nathan's POV)

           Scooter dismisses us to do what we want. As we walk outside I see the sun setting. This would be a perfect day to go out and party. And apparently Tom had the same idea.

        "Okay, we get to do what we want and I want to go to The PitWho's with me?" He shouts. We all mumble agreements before Tom barks out "Who'll be the designated driver?"

"I will," Jay offers. I'm shocked Jay offered to be sober after all the drama; you'd think he'd want a drink. On the bright side Tom didn't react in some foul way just replied with a great. We load up in two different vans, just in case. 

        Once we get to the club all of the tension begins to go away as we feel the thump of music from under our feet. It's a well-known club to the populous and there's something for everyone. They have four different clubs or pits plus a lobby, The Tosh Pit (Pronounced toosh in honour of the strippers), The Mosh Pit, The Posh Pit, and The Gosh Pit strictly for teens. We walk through the lobby before heading down a flight of stairs. I through the Mosh doors as I indulge in the pounding music go through my veins, the adrenaline here is high. I look up at Jay who has a big, goofy grin which I can only imagine mirrors me. But he loves this kind of environment; on the other hand, I do not. I head towards the bar, which is the only colourful thing in here. The club DJ notices Tom and asks him to spin for the night. Seems like a fairly night after all. 

             I get a shot of tequila with the guys before Jay asks for us to go dance. I look at the chaotic massacre they call a dance floor and decide not to.