5.my bed

Jungkook pov
~night
I was studying Japanese when I heard my door squeak open.i look up from my laptop.cj shyly walked in.

"Cj you okay?"she nodded.she walked to my bed.she climbed onto my bed.she got under my bed and went to sleep.she is so confusing!i continued studying for a few hours.i closed my laptop.i looked at cj who was snoring softly with thumb in her mouth.aw she looks is cute!i took a picture of her.i reach my hand to touch her hair when I remembered she doesn't like being touch.i quickly retracted my hand back.i sighed.how can I show affection to her if she doesn't like being touched?i frown.i got off the bed and put my laptop on my dresser and turn the light off.luckily the moonlight shined through the curtains.i walked back to my bed and climbed in bed with cj.i started scrolling down Twitter to pass the time until I fall asleep.when cj started toss and turning.cj started making a whimpering noise.i rubbed her small back gently.please don't freak out!please don't freak out!please don't freak out!

"You Okay.you will be okay."i repeat those words until she stop making the whimpering noise.i slowly move my hand from her back.i went to sleep.

I woke up to a wet bed.i sat up.i pulled the blankets back.i noticed cj wet my bed.my bed!!!cj shivered when she realized the blanket was out of her.i noticed my sleep pant leg was wet also.ewwww!cj woke up and started crying.

"Cj,it's not your fault!its was accident!lets get you clean."she nodded with tears still in her eyes.we got out of bed.i went to my bathroom.i started running the bath water.i went to my room and got the blankets and sheets off the bed and into laundry room.i put it in the washer.i turn around to leave the laundry room.i almost bumped cj.

"Sorry."i went back to my bathroom.i turned the water off.i gave cj a bath.then i took a shower.i started cleaning my bed with bleach.after i was done.i went the living room.i lay down on the couch.cj stood and stare at me.

"You know it been two weeks and you never left this apartment."she shrugged.

"Get dressed.we going for a walk."she nodded.she went to her room.i got off the couch and went to my room.i dressed.i was styling my hair when cj walked in my room.

"Okay.lets go."We left the apartment.we walked down the street.when a car zoom past.cj immediately held my hand.her hand was covered up with her jacket sleeve.i smiled.at least she is making progress!as we walked down different streets i noticed cj like to stare at everything.she continued to stop and look at different store or restaurant windows.she looked like never been in the city before.we ended up at the park.she was looking a dog that a lady was walking.

"We arrived at our destination.the park."i smiled.when she hear the word park the excitement in her eyes disappeared.she frowned.

"Do you want to go play?"she shook her head.

"Um okay.um lets go to the milk shop."We walked to milk shop.we walked to the order that in the wall.

"Which one would you like?"she pointed to pink milk.

"Pink milk?"she nodded excitedly.we went to the counter.

"Can I have two medium cups.one banana milk and the other pink milk."the cashier nodded.

"$15"she said.i paid her.then she fixed our drinks.i let go of cj hand to grab the two cups.we sat at the table in the shop.i gave her the pink milk.she took the lid and straw off the cup.she stared in the cup.i sighed

"You want me to taste it?"i asked.She nodded.i took a sip.i didn't like the taste of it.

"It's okay."she nodded.she put the lid and straw in.she started drinking it in delight.then the members started texting in the group chat like crazy

Jin:*screenshot of a tweet*is that your daughter?!?

I clicked on the screenshot.the tweet says:

Jung_jeon13:this is so lucky!the young army always get meet BTS before me!

*picture of jungkook and cj in park*

I went back to the group chat.

Jimin:Yeah!thats cj!she so shy!
Jhope:She is adorable!
Taehyung:how you guys got to meet her?!!:(
Suga:i didn't either!
Namjoon:or me!
Jungkook:you guys want to meet her rn?
Th:i can't visiting my family rn
Sg:i busy today!maybe tomorrow
Nj:same
Jin:i am with my family rn too!
Jk:i guess you have met her later.

I looked from my phone.i saw cj staring at the window.i took a picture of her.i posted it on Twitter.

Jungkook✔️:everyone meet my new adopted daughter cj!

I looked at cj.she was sipping on the milk while looking out the window.i followed her gazed.she was looking at a squirrel in the tree.i smiled.