✘ Chapter 13 ✘

Chapter 13
"Liberty for wolves is death to the sheep."
______
I wake up to growling noises and the door swinging open. I snuggled into Sam further as Jake and Brennen slowly approach me. "Hello?" I said slowly in confusion and wrapped my hand around Sam's bisep. Why won't he wake up?!

"W-What are you doing?" I stuttered once Brennen and Jake approached me, ripping me away from Sam who still laid asleep. "W-What?" I asked again, growing both frustrated and scared.

The two circled me, smelling the air around me suspiciously. Brennen let out a deep growl, making me shake in fear as I glanced at Sam, desperate. I tried walking back to Sam, but Brennen pulled me back and threw me to Jake who grabbed my arms from behind, keeping me still.

"G-Guys what's going o-on?" I stuttered feeling my heart race further. Sam finally woke up at that and frowned as he looked at us. "Do you smell that?" Jake asked and Sam nodded sleepily. "Sam h-help me out a bit." I plead struggling against Jake's hands as we told in the center of the room.

Sam stood up as well and walked towards me, also smelling the air around me. "Lift his shirt up a bit." Sam demanded and Brennen did as so. "It's coming from him. But it's a presence of another wolf." Jake said frowning. I have no clue what they're talking about.

Sam closed his eyes calmly and placed his hand horizontally on my stomach. I felt weird swirls in my stomach be triggered and then a tingly feeling erupt. "It's not a baby." Sam said and my eyes widened. "W-Wait I'm p-pregnant?!" I exclaimed in fear and shock.

"It's him." Sam gasped in realization. "That's impossible. Search him again." Sam demanded. Brennen ran his hand around my body, as Jake held me, searching for who knows what. Sam looked over to me frowning and approached. I shuffled in fear a bit and watched his every move. What they're doing to me and what they're talking about terrifies me.

Sam lifted my shirt again, exposing my stomach. He placed his oddly cold hand back on my tummy and closed his eyes. I watched in awe and fear as he moved his hand from side to side, looking for something.

"Guys y-you're scaring me. Am I p-pregnant or not? What a-are you doing to m-me?" I stuttered but they ignored me like the usual. "You do know if it's a baby we have to kill it right?" Brennen said raising an eyebrow. "No!" I yelled and struggled against the now two pairs of hands holding me.

"Let go of me!" I yelled again as I thrashed in their tight grip. "Colby stop." Sam ordered but I ignored him. "Colby, stop." Sam repeated in his Alpha voice making me shake. I finally gave up and laid limp in their arms.

"The only possible thing is that Colby's a werewolf. If any sort of symptoms don't show within a week, we kill him." Jake suggested and I looked at Sam pleadingly.

"He's joking, love. I'd kill him before he has the chance to look at you." Sam assured making Jake's eyes widen and me too laugh. "So I'm not pregnant?" I asked a bit scared as they let go of my arms. "No. Not as it seems." Sam said shaking his head.

I sighed in slight relief although it would be nice to have a child and a family to raise.

"Wait so what's the deal with everything right now. I'm not pregnant so what am I?" I asked confused. "Hold up." Jake said raising a skeptical eyebrow and walking towards me. I took a small step back but watched him carefully.

He ran his fingers through my hair until a light smirk appeared on his face. "W-What?" I asked confused. "You're a little wolf pup." Sam said smiling brightly. "I'm a what?" I asked shocked. "Colby you're a werewolf." Brennen said excited himself. "So am I like co-Alpha or..?" I asked and they burst out laughing. "What?" I asked, a bit embarrassed. They just kept laughing.

I pouted and laid back in bed turning away. "Awww baby come here." Sam whined and pulled me back up, laughing. "I'm sorry for laughing." He said chuckling. "You're still a pup little one. You can't be an Alpha. Yet at least." Sam explained and I nodded a bit sad.

We heard knocking on the door before the rest of the roommates walked in. We all looked at each other confused until Elton spoke up.

"We have to confess.."