✘ Chapter 9 ✘

Chapter 9
"A wolf is no less a wolf because he's dressed in sheepskin and the devil is no less the devil because he's dressed as an angel."
______
I was awoken by a heavy weight above me and someone kissing my neck. I opened my eyes to see Sam. But something was off. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were pure yellow, clearly unusual.

I then realized my wrists were pinned to my sides and Sam's grip was only tightening as time passed by. "Sam? W-What are you doing?" I questioned and tried wiggling out of the tightened grasp. Yet it was clearly pointless.

Sam kept kissing down my neck until he reached my collarbone and whatever below it. "S-Sam.." I tried, but his mind was else were and his eyes were filled with nothing but lust. Sam shifted so he held my wrists with one hand and literally ripped my shirt off my body leaving me half bare.

"S-Sam, s-stop." He continued kissing down my chest, ignoring my pleads as he left light marks whichever part he sucked on previously. "S-Sam please. S-Stop." I pled again as I thrashed against him.

"S-Sam stop!" I said again as he slowly slid his hand down my joggers, gripping me uncomfortably. "Sam please!" I yelped pleadingly as my eyes watered in fear and horror. Suddenly, the door barged in and in rushed both Elton and Brennen, ripping Sam away from me.

I cried silently as they took him down stairs leaving me alone to tremble. What ever happened, was not Sam. And he scared me much, much more. I sniffled and wiped my tears before grabbing another shirt and slipping it on. I don't know what got into Sam's mind but I'm beginning to question my standings..

~~~
I lay in bed on my laptop as I watch a little YouTube to get my mind off of what had happened hours ago. I was fine for the mean time before a knock sounded at my door. "Sam's asking to see you." Jake said softly after he popped his head in through the small creek.

It's the third time one of the roommates had come up to claim the same thing. Fear filled my eyes once more and I think Jake noticed because he said "Colby he never intended to do that. His wolf got the best of him and he couldn't control it. He keeps begging us to let him up here."

I sighed knowing I can't ignore my boyfriend forever and eventually I'd have to deal with this. But there's something I might just have to do. "O-Okay. But c-can you stay with m-me?" I asked hopeful as I shuffled a little closer.

"No, Colby. This is something you both have to figure out. I have no part in this. You'll be fine, Colby." Jake said before leaving, shutting the door gently.

And soon enough, I heard footsteps on the stairs when another little knock sounded on my door. I shut my laptop with a shaky sigh and put it aside. "C-Colby?" Sam asked as he walked in slowly, eyes guilty and expression depressed. He carefully closed the bedroom door behind him and sat down near me.

I shuffled back a little, preferring to keep slight distance between us. Hurt filled his eyes instantly and his face dropped, making my heart hurt. He tried grabbing my hand gently but I moved it away out of instinct.

"Colby, please." Sam plead but I just looked down. "I'm sorry I did what I did to you, I never meant to. My wolf took over me and I just.. I just couldn't control it, Colby. I'd never intended on hurting you but Colby.. i-it wasn't me." Sam explained, hope in his eyes.

"I-I don't know, Sam." I said sadly, shaking my head with a shaky breath. "Please, Colby, d-don't leave me." He pled and I stayed silent. This is so etching I just have to do.

"I-I think we should take some time apart, S-Sam. I'm sorry. I-It's not you.. I-I.. I just need some time." I dreadfully said making his heart shatter and mine drop.

"You don't need to move out or anything of that sort. I-I'll be out in the morning." I said while tears rolled down his face as he hung his head low. "I-I'm sorry." He whispered defeatedly before slumping out.

A sob escaped my lips as soon as the door shut and tears wet my cheeks like a river. I think it's for the best. I'll always love him deeply but I just need some time to myself.