✘ Chapter 6 ✘

Chapter 6
"The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill."
______
I lay on the ground of a filthy, old cell as I await to be tortured and pained. They haven't done anything to me yet but I heard them chatting after they threw me in.

"Will Sam find me in time?" "Will he save me or will I die like this?" "Does he know that I've been kidnapped?" Was all that roamed through my mind as I lay limp and in scared tears.

I heard the cell door swing open suddenly and shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep. I stiffened as I felt hands touch me but relaxed when I heard a familiar voice.

"Colby baby wake up, come on baby please!" The voice yelled as they shook me 'awake'. I opened my eyes weakly but instantly widened when I realized who it was... Sam. Tears of happiness brimmed my eyes as he hugged me tight, laying my head against his chest.

I don't know how he got here, but I couldn't be more than happy he did..

"Are you okay?" He asked in as he untied my wrists and gag, allowing me to breath. "A-As long as I'm w-with you, then y-yes I'm okay." I sniffled and hugged him quickly after.

"Come on let's get you back home." Sam said as he picked me up bridal style, hugging me close. I curled against his warmth, laying my head on his chest as my eyes drooped for real this time.

Sam's Pov

"No one messes with my love or my friends." I growled to myself as I stepped over the dead bodies laying below me, holding Colby's small form against me.

I walk through the mansion doors as everyone runs up to me asking if Colby's okay. They all wanted to come with, yet I couldn't risk putting them in danger so I refused as the role of the Alpha.

I took Colby up to our room after reassuring everyone and gently laid him on the bed. I kissed his forehead softly and took off my shirt before hopping in next to him.

Colby's Pov

I holler in pain as the burning hot metal comes in contact with my skin, leaving a deep burn mark and a seething pain. I sob as tears coat my already tear-stained cheeks and holler again when the same pain fills me once again.

A gag was now wrapped around my mouth, muffling my pain filled screams and sobs. My pleads.

The metal was brought back and all I could do was pray that the pain would end.

"SAM SAVE ME PLEASE!!!"

...

I shot up from my laying position as tears streamed down my face and whimpers escape my lips.

"Colby, Colby you're alright. You're alright. It was just a bad dream baby, I'm here." Sam soothed, grabbing my cheeks as he tried calming me. I clung onto him instantly and sobbed into his shirt when the roommates came running in.

"He's alright. He's alright. Just had a bad dream." Sam assured them and they sighed in relief. After a few moments of reassurance they walked back to sleep, giving me time to calm down.

"Come here baby." Sam said as he gently laid me down and laid next to me. He wrapped an arm around me tightly and gently drew circles on my back as he pulled me closer.

I shuddered a little and sniffled as he pulled me even closer to him. "You're alright, love. I saved you. I always will." Sam whispered to me. I snuggled into him further, silently, as memories of the dream slowly faded away.

"I love you little one." Sam said as he kissed the top of my head. "I-I love you t-too Sammy." I sniffled before sleep dominated me once more.