Epilogue

Hi this is the last chapieeee. Im sad buti have other works if you want to check then out. I love you all and thanks for reading.!

<~<~<~<~<~

Lukes Pov:

Telling the fans was the hardest part of it all. They werent happy at all when they found out we were not a band anymore.

We still did little shows around Austrailia and stuff but other than that nothing big has happened.

Its been a year since me and Cal have been dating. Same for Michael and Ash considering the fact we all started dating again on the same day.

Me and Calum are inseperable. We even bought our own flat together. We may or may not have had sex a couple 100 times in this past year. But anyway! Michael and Ashton are going strong too.! Im happy for them. Their parents supported them 100% just like me and Calums parents.

-

Calum has always wanted a puppy and everytime we walk past a pet store and he sees puppies he lights up like a kid getting their favorite toy for christmas. Its litterally the cutest thing ever.

Well its his birthday and i decided on surprising him with a puppy!

I walked in the house and he was sitting on the couch. He got up and looked at me strangely.

"Babee?" he asked looking scared.

"What?" i say innocently like i have no idea whats wrong.

"Whats behind your back" he says

I laugh and pull out the puppy. "SURPRISE" i say and Calum gasped and grabbed the puppy from me and started crying.

I look at him nervously and say "Wait do you not like the puppy? I can take it back. Im sorr-" Im cut of by his lips on mine.

I kiss him back before he pulls away and smiles.

"Im crying because this is the best birthday present besides you." Calum says grinning.

I smile and look at him before kissing him.

I smirk and say '' I have a surprise for you tonight" dancing weirdly.

He laughs and says ''Cant wait.''

I smile and sit next to him.

"I love you Cal. Happy birthday."

"I love you too Lukey. And thank you."

I smile and kiss him. I should have know it would always be 'him'

Hes the one i would love for the rest of my life. All along it was 'him'

*********

THEEEE ENDDDDDDD!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who read it!

Love you!

-J

✖✖.