Chapter 6:

Calum's pov:

Me and Luke decided to not tell Michael and Ashton about us dating yet. We just arent ready.

Mikey and Ash had just arrived back home and they were really quiet .

I knew something was up because Ash is always Smiling and talking . So when we were all sitting in the kitchen eating pizza i decided to bring up the topic.

"whats up with you guys today?" i say

Michael and Ashton just blush a deep red. Its quite obvious somethings up but now its even more obvious.

Ash speaks up and says " its nothing"

i sigh knowing i wont get anything out of them so i just finish my pizza and sneak to Lukes room since he had already finished and went to his room.

Lukes pov:

I was in my room listening to "Girls by The 1975" when Calum came in my room smirking.

He gives me butterflies.

He sits on the bed next to me and says "hey babe"

I blush at the nick name. Its just that i like that im the person he calls these names.

"hey Cal" i say back

he moves closer to me on the bed and we just lie there in comfortable silence for a bit.

"Cuddle?" Calum asks.

i smiled because he puts on his puppy face and who can ever resist that like honestly. I nod and crawl into his chest and lay there as he wraps his arms around me. I fall asleep at the steady heartbeat of Calums chest.

Michaels Pov:

I woke up the next morning and walked into the kitchen where Ashton was already awake. I smirked and decided to sneak up on him.

"Ahhh! WHAT THE FUCK MIKEY" he yells.

i just laugh and take a risk and kiss him.

At first he didnt respond but then he kissed back. We kept it short though just in case one of the boys came in. But then i thought about it, Luke and Cal are usually up before me and Ash so me and Ashton decided to wake them up.

We went to Calum's room first. He wasnt there. Which was strange but then maybe he went somewhere.

Then we went to Lukes. Calum and Luke were cuddled up under the blankets sleeping.

"AWEE the Cake feels" Ashton whispers smiling from ear to ear.

"But Mashton is better" i joke while pouting out my lip.

"No not really" Ashton teases while sticking his tounge out.

Rude. Should we wake them up?" i say staring at the two boys curled up in each others arms.

"Yea. Jump on the bed on three?" ashton asks.

"you already know" i say

1

2

3"

"WAKE THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKERS!" Ashton screams as we jump on the bed.

Calum and Luke jump up with bright red cheeks.

They have been really weird lately. And i want to find out why.

~<~<~<~<~

I UPDATAEDDDD

BE PROUD OF ME .

BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW 😚

byeeee cakers and mashers✖✖