Him~ Chapter 1

Calum's pov~

'Lukeeeeee!' I screamed. We were playing hide and seek and after 15 minutes of searching every inch of the house i gave up.

''Come out i give uppp!' i screamed again.

'Ha you didnt find me so you owe me pizza' Luke says.

I raised an eyebrow at him because i dont remember making up that rule.

He must have known what i was thinking and dragged me out of the house before i could even say anything.

Me and Luke are the closest in the band and Michael and Ashton always say that we are dating and stuff when we really aren't.. it annoys me because I really have feelings for him and he doesnt feel the same. At least i dont think he does.

By the time i was done with my thoughts we were in the pizza parlor and Luke was already ordering. i rolled my eyes and walked up next to him and our hands brushed against each others. I quickly pulled away and blushed. Luke looked at me confused because we always hold hands because its just something we do as a band so i understand why hes confused.

Lukes pov:

Calum has been acting weird lately. I dont know why but when our hands touched in the pizza parlor a few seconds ago he pulled away quickly and blushed deeply. I dont know why hes all of a sudden weird to be around but he makes me feel like i did something wrong.

We sat down and waited for our pizzas to be brought to us. I got a large peporoni pizza and didnt even think about sharing with Calum because he could get his own. He just got a small cheese pizza. Oh well.

We sat there in silence when Calum says something under his breath. I didnt hear him but then he repeats it again. I heard him clear and cant believe what i just heard! I never thought i would hear Calum Thomas Hood say that. My eyes widen and i was about to say something when the waiter bought out our pizzas. We ate in silence and when we finished Calum payed and we walked back to the house we shared.

All i thought in my mind was what Calum said back at the pizza parlor.

All i heard in my head was ''I love Luke and he will never feel the same" over and over again.

Sorry for the short chapter but i thought that i should just keep it like this and u can tell me in the comments how ulike it so far but yea :) love ya guys who read this! xx