Chapter 7:

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare."

••••••••••••••••

Michael's Pov:

"MY CLIFFOCONDA DONT, MY CLIFFOCONDA DONT, MY CLIFFOCONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!" I sing as me and the guys are sitting in the living room listening to Anoconda.

Luke and Calum are cracking up because im just that fucking funny.

When Cal and Luke aren't paying attention Ash moves closer to me and says "unless they are my buns hun"

I blush and look down at my feet.

i dont know if we are dating or not but i guess i can say we are something?

But Luke and Cal went to Starbucks. Im gonna talk to Cal when he gets back because i need to know whats going on and he tells me everything so hopefully this works.

Calums Pov:

Me and Luke were walking back to the house while drinking our Starbucks.We walked in silence but it was comfortable. When the house came into view Luke spoke up.

"im really glad you're my boyfriend Cal." he said while smile

I smiled and said "im glad u can call me yours to."

We reached the house and as soon as we got in Michael pulled me to his room.

before i could even speak he said " What the hell is going on with you and Luke"

i stood there frozen then looked down at my feet to hide the blush on my cheeks.

Should i tell him? I thought in my head. But he must have read my thoughts because afterwards he said "your not leaving until you tell me" while locking the door.

i sighed and said " fine" knowing that i was defeated.

he sat down and thats when i said " me and luke are sorta dating" i say looking everywhere except Mikeys eyes but i could feel him staring at me.

"Finally!!" he screams and i just look at him with cofusion.

"Me and Ash figured it was gonna happen so now its just cleared up. And btw me and Ash are sorta a thing too."

I look at him in surprise as he just shrugs it off.

i did not expect that.

~~~~~~~~~

😚 i updated now be proud of me okay ilyyyy