Chapter 10:

I didnt have school today. I dont know why but i just didnt but hey im not complaining. Sorry i havent updated, ive been busy but i will be updating more often. love yaa😚

********

*Kinda sorta Smutty so skip if u dont wanna read it*

Lukes pov:

Calum pushed me down on the bed and started kissing me down my neck. He was searching for my soft spot and found it right behind my earlobe and started sucking on it. I let out a soft moan and i can feel him smirk on my neck.

After hes done im pretty sure theres a purple mark on my neck as he starts to blow on it. He then comes back up to my lips and kisses me asking me for entrance. I'm gonna play with him for a while and not give him the entrance just yet.

Then he starts palming me through my jeans causing me to gasp which he takes his chance and slips in his tounge. Hes still palming my jeans and i let out a moan and he starts palming faster.

"I'm c-close C-cal" i tell him but then he stops. I groan at the loss of contact. He laughs and says " We are just getting stared you cant cum yet."

He smirks and starts to pull down my jeans really slow and im growing impatient. Once he finally has my pants down he slips off my underwear in one swift movement and my dick flops up and lands on my stomach.

Calum's mouth flew open as he stares at my hard-on and i smirk and say "you like what you see?"

He looks up at me and says "Yes" and starts to put his hands on my dick and move his hands up and down slowly causing me to moan his name in pleasure. He then starts to move his tounge around my tip to tease me and i swear he looks so hot that i would fuck him senseless right here.

"Stop teasing me you prick" I tell him and then he puts his mouth all around my length and i let out a loud moan. He starts to move his head up and down really fast and im already geting close.

"C-cal i-im so c-close" I tell him and he hollows his cheeks putting me over the edge as i let out one more loud moan and cum into his mouth. He swallows it and lays next to me.

I get up and smirk and say " Your turn."

******

So yea that was my first time writing smut so dont judge meh.

I might do another update later it depends on how i feel

Bye Cakers and Mashers 💕

-J

✖✖.