Chapter 8:

im tired of the fans that only say they like the bands the boys do bec they want to impress them. Just be original they will love you either way.

••••••••

Calums pov:

I told Luke that i told Michael we were dating. At first he was mad because we promised we werent going to tell them yet but then he got over it.

Thennn i had to tell him about Michael and Ashton. He just shrugged it off and said he already knew.

Am i the only one who is utterly shocked by this. I mean Mikey always talks about girls and boobs and shit and showed no signs of being gay or bi or whatever the freak he is.

I need to calm down its not even a big deal.

I didnt even realize Luke was staring at me like he was waiting for something.

"what?" i say clearly confused.

luke rolled his eyes and said " i saidddd are you ok you look flustered"

"ohh yea im fine babe" i say while pecking him on the lips.

(a/n these cake feels , i cant handle it)

he blushes deep red and i just laugh at his cuteness and kiss him all over his face while he screams " HELPP IM BEING ATTACKED"

Ashton and Michael run into the room with worried faces but start cracking up when they just see that its me.

Ashton whispers something in Michaels ear which causes him to blush deep red like a tomato.

They are cute. But not as cute as me and Lukey because we are the bomb.

Ashton starts kissing Mikey and shit starts getting heated. Me and Luke sit there with disgusted faces and scream "GO TO UR ROOM WITH THAT SHIT"

They break away with their lips red and swollen then they walk out like nothing happened.

What the actual fuck.

Luke looks at me then says " i dont know if i can handle seeing that everyday."

i smirk at him and say " we could always do the same thing."

He laughs and says " when are you not horny" We both laugh our asses off.

The rest of the day we just ate and cuddled. I was about to fall asleep cuddled up with Luke when i thought of something.

how the fuck are we gonna tell management.

*******

Ooohhhhh how will the tell management 🙀 CONTASTRAPHY!

but guess what guys...

ITS SATURDAYYYY!

except the fact i cant do shit since im not healed enough from my surgery. FUCK SOCIETY..

Oh AND THANK U FOR OVER 100 VIEWS i love you 👏😭🌺