Chapter 4.

this is my first time writing on mobile so bare with me humansss😂

(ps. this is all about Mashton )

Ashton's pov :

I was satisfied with my plan. I mean come on. Michael had a fucking boner and not to mention it was pretty big.

Shhh i didnt say anything

But I was paying for my clothes at the register and i felt eyes burning into my skin. I smirk to myself knowing that its just Michael.

We walked out of of the store together and go to Macca's because we were hungry and it was closest to us.

Michael orders fries and a burger and i just get a 10 piece chicken nugget and a small fry.

We are eating in awkward silence and as we eat i can see Michael staring at my lips. I smile but just frown after i thought he didn't mean it that way.

We finish our food and leave and start walking back to the hotel. We were walking in silence and i had my earphones in listening to Green Day when I feel myself being pulled somewhere.

An alley way.

"WHAT THE HELL MICHAE-

I was cut off by Michael pressing his lips to mine. Oh my god Michael is kissing me!! It wasn't like a rushed kiss or anything it was slow and passionate. In that moment i knew it was a start of something great .

Michael's Pov:

I just had to know if i liked Ashton or not. I was thinking maybe that if i kissed him and felt nothing i dont like boys and if i kiss him and feel that tingly feeling, i do like him.

So i did it

I kissed him

It was passionate. I immediately felt those tingly feelings in my body as i kissed him. He automatically kissed back without hesitation . I figured he wouldn't mind since he made it clear he has feeling for me.

After a while i pulled back

Ashton groaned because of the separation . I laughed at how cute he was.

Maybe i do like Ashton

Maybe this won't be so bad after all .

OH YEA TEAM MASHTON AND CAKE 😍🌺 I AM REALLY STARTING TO WONDER IF ANYONE READS THIS BECAUSE IF U DO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND

THANK YOU FOR IT 😙

IM GOING TO HOT TOPIC TOMORROW TO GET 5SOS MERCH

OH YEA BITCHES

BYE CAKESTERS AND MASHERS🌺

IDEK WHAT I JUST MADE UP

BYEEEE xx

!