Chapter 3:

Does anyone really read this? if you do im sorry i havent udated in a while ive been busy but i will try to make this really long and its gonna be un edited so if u correct me you will die :) jk lol but enjoy Cakesters!

Lukes Pov:

Calum has been really distant from me lately and has been really close with the other boys. It breaks my heart because I like Calum and hes not ever really talking to me unless we are writing a song or something. But i just wanna know what i did so when Ash and Mikey left to run errands i thought it was the perfect time to talk to Calum.

(bold is luke . regular is Cal)

"hey cal uhm can we talk?''

he looked at me as if i were a bear trying to attack him. Omfg is he scared of me?!

"uhm s-sure Luke uhh what is it?''

"Nothing i just noticed that you were really distant from me and i just wanted to know why your not talking to me."

Cal just sighed and said " its hard to explain luke. If i tell you, you will hate me forever"

I was shocked by what he said. There is no wayyyy i could ever hate cal. hes so freaking adorable and cute like why would he ever think that!?

"cal i could seriously never hate u like it cant be that bad can it?" i said while chuckling

i was about to tell him to tell me but then he just ran off leaving me clueless.

Calums Pov:

I cant fucking believe i was so to telling luke i like him! Oh god i need to stay away from him before something slips out! HE CANT KNOW it will ruin our friendship forever and i cant do that! that would mean the band would break up and i honestly cant live without these boys they are my best friends.

I jus sat in my room crying and crying wondering why am i even on this planet? Luke will never want me. He probably only likes girls and will never fall for me and love me like i love him. Why do i even try? im worthless. Im gay. Im stupid. all of these thoughts just kept going through my mind but then i thought about the one thing  could always count on to make me feel better.

My blade.

Ashton's pov: ( SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERSSSS)

Im gay. But nobody knew. I actually like someone right now and im with them right now. Michael Gordon Clifford. Hes perfect. How could you not love him. But the thing is hes completely straight. He talks about girls all the time and everytime he shows me and tells me how cute a girl is i die inside. I want to be the one Michael calls cute and stuff. And i know exactly how i will do this.

I have it all planned out! Im going to get all these nice jeans and shirts that make me look good while im running errands with him! I will make him tell me how i look when i try them on and even do flirtatious looks and flirt with him because hes totally oblivious to things like that. So we are currently in the fitting rooms and im trying on my stuff right now. God i cant wait to see what he thinks. I finished getting ready and walked out

"how do i look?"

Michaels Pov: ( im feeling generous)

"how do i look"

i turned around to see Ash looking perfect. Hes so hot in those jeans and hes killing me. Wait Michael you like girl remember! But he looks so hot! no shut up u like girls snap out of it!

I must admit. Ashton looked really hot but i had to convince myself that i didnt like Ashton in that way. But thats when he starting making sexy faces at me and ,flirting with me and i thought i was going to melt. I snapped myself out of it again. Im trying to convince myself i dont like Ashton and im proud of myself for not making it obvious. Until my little friend wanted to make its appearance

Michael jr.

I looked down and gasped at my little erection i had going down but then i looked up at Ashton to see him smirking at the thing HE created. God u dont even know how bad i wanted to just grab Ashton and kissed him right there. But i couldnt do that. I had to convince myself i liked girls.

______________________________________

ooohhh #MASHTON i hoped you like it.. !

Cake or Mashton??