Chapter 21:

•When you try your best but you dont succeed.

When you get what you want but not what you need.•

<~<~<~<~<~<~

Michael's Pov:

FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck!

I was not prepared for this. Everything was going fine and we all were happy together. Now its all gonna end because of dumb management.

We are currently on our way to the Managements office and to say im nervous is an understatement.

I guess Ashton could sense my nervousness because he looked at me with sad eyes and cuddled up to me.

I started crying into his shirt when he whispered "No matter what happens i will always love you. Dont forget it okay?"

I sit up and say "Okay. Oh and Ash, I love you too."

He smiles at me and nuzzles his head into my neck. I giggle because his curls tickle against my skin.

We still had a 30 minute drive left so i ended up falling a sleep cuddled with Ashton.

-

Lukes Pov:

Im so scared. I dont wanna loose Calum again.

We pull up to the managements office and tears start welling up in my eyes. I look over at Calum and hes already looking at me. His lip is quivering and i know that as a sign hes going to cry.

I go over to him and kiss him. Its filled with lust and love and i never want to stop. I feel tears on my cheeks but they arent mine they are Calums. I pull away but leave my head on his.

"No matter what happens we will get through this. I will fight for us."

I say. He looks at me and smiles and i know this is all gonna be alright

*********

SHORT CHAPTER. IM SORRY💕

-J

✖✖.