Chapter 25:

Guys this story is coming to an end. Its only 1 chapter left after this. Thanks to everyone who read this. Love youss :)

<~<~<~<~<~<~

Lukes Pov:

I cant take it anymore. I need to prove to Calum that i love him. I told Michael and Ash i came up with a plan to get him back. Ashton and Michael smiled and pulled me into a group hug. They agreed to help me but they said they didnt know if it would work.

I frowned. I knew i was taking a big risk but i cant stand not having Calum with me anymore.

I called the number and said "Can you guys come to me and the boys flat in a hour?"

"Sure What for?" the voice said

"I will tell you when you get here" i say bitterly before hanging up.

I sigh and prepare myself for what might happen. I could loose everything. But if it ends with me having Calum again i will be fine.

-

The hour went by pretty fast and i open the door letting our visitors in and call out to Mikey and Ash.

Ash nods and calls out "Calum get your ass out here right now!"

Calum stumbles out and widens his eyes when he sees whos out here. He sits on the couch farthest away from me and i frown to myself before they speak up.

"Ok what did you need to tell us Luke." Management said.

[a/n i realized i didnt make it clear but i figured you would know but just incase the ppl that are there are management]

Calum looks at me in confusion then a light bulb goes of in his head and he gasps. I look at him and give a small smile. His eyes start to water and he mouths a 'dont' but i ignore him.

I clear my throat and speak up " I called you here to tell you that i dont care what you guys have to say about this but i love Calum. Hes my everything and me not having him kills me everyday" I say then look at Calum who was staring at me shaking his head letting tears stream down his face.

Then i continued. "You may have said we cant date but i honestly dont give a fuck anymore! Release me from our contract! I love him and im not gonna sit here and let you keep us apart! So im sorry but im not obeying your rules!" I basically shout at them.

Calum looks at me with wide eyes.

Management gives me a death glare before stating "Well Mr. Hemmings you know the rules and if your not going to follow them then you cant be apart of the band anymore."

I already partly knew this was gonna happeny but hoped that it would all just be something they would let slide.

They slide out the contract i signed and was about to realese me but i grabbed the papers. I looked at them and said "Let me do the honors" After that i rip the paper in shreds and threw it in the trash.

They look at me in shock shaking their heads before walking out of our flat.

I sigh, then look over at Calum who was staring at me with disappointment and sympathy.

"Calum i told you. I love you and would do anything for you." i say starting to cry. "And that" i say my voice cracking at the end. "That was my career and i just threw it all away for you. And if that doesnt prove that i love you then damn i dont know what does."

He looks at and sighs before saying,"I didnt know you would take it to this level of extreme Luke. You threw away your career for me!"

I sigh and say " Becasue i love you. Now do you believe me?"

"Fine i believe you but dont sit here and act like nothing just fucking happened! Luke you arent in the fucking band anymore for christ sake! What the fuck are we gonna do we cant continue the band without a lead singer!"

"We arent." I look over and see Michael and Ashton with papers in there hands.

What are you guys doing" I ask

"Well if you arent in the band im not doing it" Ashton says

"Me either" Michael said with a smile on his face.

They held papers up that i recognized as contracts.

My eyes widen and they ripped up their contracts.

Calum stands there in shock before saying " What about me?"

Michael sticks out his hand handing Calum his contract. Calum sits there for a moment staring at it in his hands.

Ash speaks up and says "Your choice mate."

Calum looks at me before taking the contract and ripping it up into little pieces.

We all cheer and i smile running to him. I hug him tight.

First he was reluctant to hug back but he finally gave in. He hugged me back tight and i pulled back staring at him in the eyes. I stopped resisting the urge and pull him into me for a kiss.

He melted into my touch and kissed me back. I smile into the kiss before pulling away with his lip in between my teeth.

"No PDA gross guys!" Michael said hiding behind Ashton.

Ashton chuckled then winked at me. I knew exactly what he was doing and i smirked.

Ashton turned around and lifted up Michaels chin and grabbed his shirt and kissed him. I stared at them in awe but it soon got heated and then i had enough.

"Hey what happened to no PDA" i shouted.

We all laughed and the rest of the night consists of us being happy. For the first time in weeks.

********

I feel accomplished that was pretty long.

-J

✖✖.