___CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO___

Start from the beginning

"Thank you... but um, Julian... Do you--?"

"Ah, no not yet. I'm not ready for questions yet. I need more wine. Let me explain to you, your first task... as my personal assistant." He cut me off with the casual swivel of his glass that was nearly empty. My eyes widened and I gasped softly.

He had moved me up from being a flimsy secretary...

"O-Oh... Julian, thank you so much!" I was almost in tears from hearing his words. He stood up from his chair and placed his glass down gently on the table. He walked around the desk and gently placed a hand on my shoulder, looking down at me with a kind smile. He rubbed my shoulder as he spoke, "You did quite enough to deserve it. I had plans on moving you up from secretary but not so soon. You just persuaded me to do so a lot sooner. So don't thank me dear, thank yourself for all the hard work you put in."

His words were genuine and his eyes were filled with a heart warming love that touched my heart. His hands grazed my neck and that brought me back to reality almost immediately. "O-Okay..." I nodded and agreed with him. No matter how many doubts I really had.

No, you're lying to yourself.

It's because you were his whore.

And you're ugly body convinced him.

You're here, because you fucked your boss.

___TIME SKIP

Silver: Y/n, this is your favorite Lost Silver!
Y/n: Hi cutie
Silver: You're making me blush... Red told me where you work, and I'm waiting outside the front doors. He couldn't make it because his leg was still a little sore. He's also not allowed to use his phone cause the doctor says he's been playing too many video games.
Y/n: Ah, I see, thank you for letting me know. I'll be out in a sec though, so don't worry about me.

I turned my phone off and pulled my purse up on my shoulder. I let out a soft sigh and waved to my boss. "Bye Julian! Text me, or call me if you need anything!" I smiled and waved before heading towards the revolving doors.

"Be here early tomorrow Y/n! Have a good evening." He called back as I pushed through the doors and revolved around with them, leaving the large building for the day. The sky above lacked the blinding sunlight that I loathed so much. I sighed in relief and started walking towards my trust path to my house.

"Not so fast Y/n!" Silver grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me over towards him. I blushed as I was instantly wrapped in a tight embrace and smiled happily. His scent flowed through my nostrils and it made my head fill with pleasant butterflies. He smelled of honey mixed with lemons and it just made me melt.

"Silver... I was so anxious to see you again!" I wrapped my arms around him in a semi-tight hug. We were both blushing, but of course he pulled it off better. Silver was an absolute cutie.

"Yeah, I was really excited too. I'm sorry Red couldn't make it though. I knew you were excited to see him as well, but he just needed more rest unfortunately." He pulled away from me and started walking. I frowned and wrapped my arm around his gently, walking beside him as if we were the best of friends. "That reminds me... What exactly ARE you and your friends?" I asked the question that had been on my mind for the longest of time.

"Hah... That's a long story, but you seem to be itching for an explanation." Silver chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head.

______

Silver was not joking about long story. In fact, he told me so much information that I made him stop and retell me everything that was ONLY important.

"We're Creepypastas, a bunch of stories that were made up at first until we all became real, that all live in the Creepypasta Mansion run by Slenderman."

"Just about the whole household are deadly and will more than likely kill anyone on sight if they wanted to."

"Some of us, like me for example, use certain formulas to walk around amongst people. You would never know if a Creepypasta was walking amongst you unless you knew what their original form was.

And last but not least, the one thing that shocked me most of all. The last thing he had to say to me that was considered important.

"Red lied to you."

My gaze shifted downwards and I gripped his arm tightly. Tears started to form and I rubbed at them frantically.

I knew it...

He didn't love me after all...

He only wanted to touch me!

And confuse the shit outta me!

"He lied to you about multiple things, for your safety. Mainly about last night. There was no earthquake at the mansion. Zalgo nearly killed everyone from the damage he caused. He..." Silver started to choke on his words and he could barely continue.

Oh!

He wasn't talking about the other thing...

Maybe Silver didn't know...

Great...

I feel less worried.

"Zalgo... He tried to kill Red last night! He broke his leg, most of his ribs, and completely ruined his system!" Silver growled lowly, his body trembling as he fought back tears. "And Red can't recover because of it... Y/n, he's almost dead..."

My heart shattered and I stopped in my tracks. A new feeling washed over me as tears slipped down my cheeks.

"S-Silver..."