Part 2 out of 7

Locked in heavy chains, the guards took the prisoner for a medical checkup which was mandatory prior an execution, which was declared as the first thing to be done tomorrow morning .
As a part of his last wish, he was granted a visit to his psychiatrist one last time before he was to be sent up to gallows, maybe he was the only one who knew that Richard wasn't always like this before.

Richard was just an orphan with some brilliant and unique voicing skills. He was so good at mimicking that there was almost no one who could deny that Richard cannot possibly mimicked his or her voice.

After getting into college, Richard started to do some voice-over work for the local advertisement agency, who were paying him well too.

Richard also had some past history of insomnia and anxiety, but he had it under control from a well known psychiatrist, who went on to become one of his close friend. Richard still kept having some sleeplessness episodes, but they never were any serious to bother about.

It was all going well until, there was an incident involving Richard and some seniors who, were accused of bullying him repeatedly. Richard himself never talked to anyone about this, but he did looked quite disturbed.
People who knew him admitted that he had became too reclusive and visibly violent. After that incident though, Richard often kept to himself, and also was seen, a few times, muttering something under his breath.