Part 1 out of 7

VOICE OF VICE…

“Alright kiddo!”, said one of the guards, “step out.”

The clanking of the chains was accompanied by a hoarse wailing of a skinny boy, who couldn’t be more than twenty.

Please don’t kill me! ”, he wailed, quacking his way outside his cell as he walked with trembling legs.

“Yeah! Yeah!” laughed the guard who had opened the door earlier. “ There are these so-called ‘voices’ in your brain who tell you to murder people right?”

An eerie silence followed after the guffawing of the guards had ended.
“Please believe me!”, cried the prisoner, who had some sense of sanity left after being in the cold lock-up for over a year now.

“Shut up! ”, one of the guards yelled as they dragged the prisoner across the corridors.

“Yeah….and why should we believe you, anyway? ”, added another one.

“These aren’t just voices, ” whimpered the poor boy. “They have been controlling me and I.... I swear I don’t know anything about that murder! ”

“Yeah. You probably also don’t remember killing a district attorney, do you? ”, smirked the rough guard who kept jerking the prisoner, who seemed reluctant to move.

“No! ”, blurted the appalled convict, shooking his head with shock and disbelief.

*** Well, not gonna say much. But, votes and comments would be appreciated ! :D
Without further ado, Read on!! ***