Chapter 15

HEY GUYS! JUST A LITTLE DISCLAIMER: I'VE RECENTLY GOTTEN HOOKED ON GIF-CREATING AND WANTED TO SHOW YOU ALL MY LATEST CREATION^. IT TURNS OUT FINDING GIFS IS AWESOME, BUT MAKING GIFS OF YOUR OWN IS EVEN BETTER! AND IF YOU KNOW ME THEN YOU'D KNOW I LOOOOOOVE TO CREATE THINGS!!!!

ANYWAY, THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE SERIES. HOWEVER, THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE AND A SPECIAL SURPRISE AT THE END SO STAY TUNED! I PROMISE IT IS GOING TO BE A-MAY-ZAAANG!

 HOWEVER, THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE AND A SPECIAL SURPRISE AT THE END SO STAY TUNED! I PROMISE IT IS GOING TO BE A-MAY-ZAAANG!

OK, OK... NOW ON TO THE CHAPTER!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, shi-" Wade partially cursed before Harley pulled him down to her level, making him duck just in time. They both looked back at the giant as it retracted its tentacles and shot them at Deadshot and Rick Flag, who had run for cover behind a pillar. 

Thankfully, it missed them, leaving behind an explosion and the green ooze from the subway. The giant then fired at Katana and Boomer, who mirrored Deadshot and Flag's actions. With no one else left, the giant turned to Harley and Wade, raising its arms in aim. Seeing as it was Wade's turn to save Harley, he grabbed her arm and they ran behind their own pillar. 

"GQ Command, we're in position." Wade heard Flag say into his earpiece.

When nothing happened, Wade looked at Harley and sighed. "Looks like we're on our own, sweetie-cakes."

Boomer was the first to step out and attack the giant, throwing a boomerang-grenade at it. But the giant just brushed it off and kicked a double-sided bench at the Aussie, knocking him down. As the colossal monster towered over him with its' arm outstretched, Katana jumped from the bench and sliced off its' hand. 

Unfortunately, the giant just grew it back, smiling smugly. It took a shot at Katana, who weaved out of the way.  

Suddenly, Diablo appeared out of thin air and yelled "Over here!" at it. Without warning, he raised his hands and torched that sucker. Wade smiled triumphantly as the giant roared in terror. For a second, it looked like they would win. Then the giant gained the upper hand, or rather foot, and kicked Diablo through a store window rendering him unconscious.

"Screw this." Harley spat, coming out of hiding with her bat ready to swing. 

Wade put on his mask and followed suit, seconds before Deadshot. He shot at the giant only to get kicked into a pile of bricks. Harley and Boomer swung at it, but got punched down prior to even landing a blow. 

Flag shot his rifle at it from behind the pillar, but this time the giant had a better range and launched its eerie tentacles at him, barely missing. 

Wade took out his swords and clapped them in the air. "Hey, Goliath!" He shouted at the giant, who slowly turned to face him. "Let's dance."

The giant released an inhuman roar before charging at Wade, who dodged like a bullfighter. But not before slitting its left shin. The giant looked down at the gash and chuckled, healing instantly. In a pattern of predictability, the giant tried to kick him. But Wade ducked in the nick of time, using the opportunity to slice off its' foot. The now one-footed giant lost its' balance and tumbled to the ground.