Chapter 13

Hi! Me, again. So I have a few things I want to discuss:

1. I'm sorry. I know I kept you guys waiting, but I appreciate that you did. So thanks.

2. Since my "break" I've been receiving some hate mail from haters, some just throwing hate and others downsizing my Marvel Movies knowledge. If you haters are reading this, I'll take you in a Marvel Trivia Contest if you're looking to get beat. :)

3. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things, so bear with me here... 

So, in the words of Heath Ledger's Joker:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So let me guess," Deadshot started, "we're going to the swirling ring of trash in the sky. You know, 'cause why wouldn't we...? When does this end, Flag?" 

Flag just brushed off his question. "Load up. We're in for a fight."

Wade decided to listen to that order and restocked his ammo. He only had two more bullets left, one in either gun. He knew that after those bullets were gone, he'd have to rely on his swords. So he got to work sharpening them.

A pissed Deadshot walked off from Wade, leaving Harley beside him. She watched their reflection in his blade with wide eyes and a smile on her face. "Nice playtoy. Where'd you get it?"

Wade sharpened the sword one last time before giving it a nice, calm twirl. "Pulled it right out of my own ass." He winked at her.

Suddenly, Deadshot came marching past them, bumping Wade on the shoulder.

"Hey!" He called to Deadshot, who gave him the cold shoulder.

Instead he walked right up to Flag and threw a file holder at him, barely missing. This made he and his posse turn around, the posse holding their guns up, ready to protect their "righteous leader."

But Deadshot didn't care. He got in Flag's face and said, "You tell everybody everything. Or you and me gonna go right now."

Flag looked hesitant at first, but then he took a look around at the expectant faces. Finally, he confessed. "Three days ago, a non-human entity appeared in the subway station. So Waller sent me and a woman with incredible abilities. A witch. See, nobody could get near this thing... but the witch could. Needless to say, the whole thing was a bad idea. And that's how she escaped from Waller. So now you know." 

"Aha! I knew it!" Wade shouted and pointed to Flag, taking the opportunity to rub it in his face. However, half of the squad and Flag gave him the not-now-Wade look, causing him to look down. "Well I did know it." He added silently. 

Harley patted him on the arm sympathetically. "I know." She mouthed.

"You can just kill me right now... but I'm going to have a drink." Deadshot said, making his way to the bar nearby.