Anger of a Dragon

I think I have warded off my writers block, because I am in a huge writing mood! It seems all I want to do is write, write, write! The problem is I want to write all my books instead of just focusing on one, its so hard to restrain myself!

I dedicate this chapter to KawaiiPotatoDragon!

Please leave comments of how you like it!

**********************************

As Lucy was just walking around to the other side of the broken building, little droplets of water started falling from the sky. Then the little drop fell harder and became larger as they pounded the ground. She gripped her arm tightly as the water seeped into her wound, making it sting even more than before. As I cleared the building side I saw Natsu standing, ready to fight. Winter her stance calm, but yet angered at the same time. Her hand was up to the sky as it crackled.

"Natsu!" She called Natsu's name, he whipped his head around to see her. Lucy's only smiled, hoping he would understand that she was cheering him on. She had full confidence that he could beat Winter, but Lucy decoded she would help just to be safe. After all this was his first mission.

Lucy jogged up to him, ignoring the pain in her arm and pushed forwards.

"Where is Zane?" Winter asked innocently.

Lucy stayed silent, remembering the past events.

"What did you do to him?!" She shrieked.

"Lucy whooped his sorry butt, thats what!" Natsu yelled proudly.

Though she was being praised she couldn't bring herself to lift her head from shame.

"Zane, he..." Winter gasped in realization. "You killed him!"

"No, I didn't. He is safe!" Lucy argued back.

"How could you?! He was my partner!" Winter yelled, igniting the sky.

From this bit of a girl exploded a massive ball of electric energy. It flowed outwards hitting both Natsu and Lucy, sending them spiraling in two different directions.

They both landed far apart, Natsu hurling into the building side and Lucy gripped the ground for stability. Meanwhile, Winter unaffected by her own storm walked effortlessly through the treacherous wind. With a looked in her eyes that only meant "kill" she strode silently up to the struggling Lucy.

Unable to move from her current position of holding onto the ground for dear life, Lucy gazed up at the furious Winter. Her face was unrecognizable, evil revenge was the only readable trait.

"You killed my partner!" She hissed.

Lucy just stared at her not saying a word, lest she anger her further. Winter lifted her hand up to the sky as a lightning bolt crashed down right on top of Lucy. Hundreds of bolts of electricity swept threw her body, she felt as if she was he petrified and burned to a crisp all at once. Then suddenly the pain was gone, just as fast as it had came. Lucy lay on the ground, void of life. Her eyes lifeless and still, body still crackled with the aftermath of the sudden blow.

Natsu watched as his partner was struck by lightning, she was too occupied to escape or move out of the way. She just laid there waiting for it to come. Her screams filled the air, his heart seemed to split in half at the sound. Then silence, as Lucy stay completely still.

"Now we are even." Winter spat at her body.

Natsu couldn't control his anger anymore, he simply clenched his fists as they ignited from his mental heat. Face covered by his oddly colored hair he stomped to the two girls. When he came face to face with Winter, he simply punched her in the face with all his being. Winter was launched backwards, landed skidding across the grass as if it was water.

Natsu picked up the unconscious Lucy and carried her a safe distance away from the battle field. Her face full of anguish and pain, eyes tightened with every move.

Turning back to Winter, she was just collecting herself from the blast.

"You will pay!" She screamed again.

"How many times will you say that?!" He exasperated, running up to her before she could completely recover.

He slammed his fist into her jaw once more, sending her flying back even further.

"Fire dragons ROAR!!"

A spew of fire rocketed from his mouth and hit Winter directly. There was no part in weather that involved flames, he could beat her. Winter tried to get up again, only to be pounded by Natsu again, his anger was over the top by now. The power surging threw his veins felt hot and rapid. Like his whole body was a raging river of think, hot lava.

"Natsu, stop it!" A desperate voice caught his attention as he stopped his attacks. Turning he saw a trembling Lucy, but she wasn't shaking from cold, but out of fear. Fear of Natsu.

Natsu looked down at Winter below him, she was knocked out, her body was broken and lifeless. He looked at his hands, how could he have done something so terrible? He hurt her this bad, she probably didn't even want tot fight. She was just like them, forced to fight in this stupid war. Lifting his head to Lucy, he saw her flinch.

"Lucy...how could...I didn't mean..." His mind saw too shocked to make out words.

Lucy's eyes softened and she cautiously made her way towards Natsu, he held his head down not wanting to be looked upon. She placed a hand gently in his face, trying to calm him.

"Its okay, lets go home." She smiled.