Fire of Saddness

Dont kill me!! I was a summer camp in Idyllwild for the last week and didnt have my iPad to update on! Now I am in LA on a family vacation, so I wont update after this for a while. So dont hate me!!

I dedicate this chapter to Berserkie!

This book is far from being over!
******************************

After they had found a near by fountain they washed themselves and their clothes. Lucy made sure Natsu didn't take a peek at her while she was naked. But now they were back in the small rickety town, blending somewhat in. They needed to find a place to stay and food, maybe a local would be kind enough to take them in for the night.

"Lucy...I'm tired..." Happy grumbled.

"I know, we all are." She sighed, as they walked the streets. Receiving many a leery glance as they went.

"Cant we at least get something to eat?" Natsu begged.

"But we dont have any money."

"Please!" Both Natsu and Happy dropped to the ground in exhaustion, probably acting, just to get their way. But she had to admit it, Lucy was hungry too.

"Alright." Though she had no idea how they were going to get any.

"Yay!!" With their new found energy they ran around trying to seek out a source of food and to their luck they found a small building. It looked like an old bar-like saloon, somewhat of what one would find in the old west.

Fortunetally no one starred at them as Natsu and Happy barged into the small building, Lucy trailed them shyly. They sat at the counter, that stood directly across from the front door.

"Hey give me everything you got!" Natsu hands in the air smiling like a fool.

Lucy gapped at him in shock, how on earth was she going to pay for all of this?!
"Natsu, we dont have that kind of money."

The lady at the counter eyed them with suspicion, then she noticed their Fairy Tail symbols. She gasped and her face turned softer.

"You are from there...aren't you?" She asked quietly.

"Huh?" All three of them questioned.

"A guild, you are from a guild."

Lucy held her breath, they were already found out!

"No, not anymore. That place is no place to keep humans, its vile and terrible. We are no longer part of that stupid excuse for a guild." Natsu squeezed his fists together.

"Come with me." The lady pulled up a section of the bar, serving as a door and lead them to the back. She sat them at a small table and started rummaging through her cupboards. "You came to the right place, if any other town had found you they would have turned you in. This whole place has sworn to help any rouge mages."

Lucy felt as though she was about to cry, she had no idea there such wonderful places as this. Outside of their battling world, there were people that cared for them, people that could help!

"My name is Porlyusica, you are welcome here." She set a tray of bread and fruit on the table.

Lucy's eyes widened, her stomach ached, mouth salivated. Her entire body yearning for the food placed in front of her. Before she could think about manners or how she looked, Lucy grabbed at the food and stuffed it into her mouth.