Chapter 16 - End

You sigh as you lean your head into his simple touch, loving the tingling feeling it sends down your whole being. Closing your eyes, you cherish the moment and wish for it to last forever.

The enticing scent of his skin fills your lungs, the familiarity of his whole being wrapping around you like a soft blanket, making your muscles relax completely.

You can feel the aura seeping out of you and connecting with the part of it still lingering in him, your body suddenly becoming more aware of his burning touch.

A violent shiver travels down your frame and your mouth pops open, a soft sigh escaping your throat before you can stop it. You hear his barely audible chuckle flow in your ears, bringing a small smile to your lips.

His fingers start the journey along the line of your jaw, going further down your delicate neck before they find their way in your loose locks, flowing through them like a gentle breeze during the summer.

A sharp breath escapes your lips when he unexpectedly takes your chin between his slender fingers and tilts your head up, forcing you to open your eyes and meet his as they gleam with a hint of mischief.

You can't help but lift your hand and reach out towards him, running your fingers through his tousled hair as your eyes stay fixated on his expression. His pupils are dilated, almost engulfing the intensely dark colour of his irises while his wanting stare devours your beauty.

You wrinkle your nose and lift your shoulders to try and stifle a victorious chuckle when you feel his hand finding its way to you, applying slight pressure to your waist to bring you closer to him.

His finely shaped brows tie into a knot when he notices you resisting his obvious wish to press your bodies together, to feel you writhe against him as he explores the dainty skin of your neck with his mouth, tongue and teeth.

Don't you dare test me, Ariadne, fucking come here.

His threatening growl ringing in your mind causes your breath to halt in your throat as he pulls you over to him with ease and makes you straddle his lap. His hands glide over the curved line of your hips as his eyes linger over your plump lips.

He lets his asymmetrical eyelids lazily hood over his eyes as a casual smirk pulls up at the corner of his mouth while he enjoys you gently tugging on his soft locks. A guttural moan leaves his throat when you brush your thumb over his bottom lip.

You can feel your bile rising in your throat as your half-exposed body reacts to his, your hips pressing against his own while the heat pooling in the pit of your abdomen gets more threatening with every passing second.

His fingers dig into the tender flesh of your waist as you continue to grind teasingly against him, completely giving up on trying to resist the urge to connect your wanting lips with his waiting ones.

He is rough. Demanding. His lips intertwining with your own are desperate, as appealing as the fine red wine you sip on at a calm evening, freeing your whole being from any tension it might hold.

You moan into his mouth, earning a low groan from him as you take his bottom lip between your teeth and gently suck on it, savouring the fullness of it.

Your fingers massage his scalp before they take a fistful of his hair, forcefully tugging it down and bringing his face up. You notice his Adam's apple bobbing repeatedly as a surprised chuckle leaves his throat.

Observing his exposed neck, your gaze dips down to his prominent collarbone, a cunning smile adorning your lips as you let your tongue glide over the sensitive skin. Goosebumps form on your body when his long earring comes into contact with your burning cheek.