Escape?😥

B R I A N N A

The boys had just went to the store to get more stuff. Idk what exactly they were gonna get but shit it ain't my business.

I walked downstairs to see the two girls Ben and Kd brought talking on the couch.

"Maybe when they walk in we can hurry up and run out" One girl said I think her name was Loyalty.

"Oh yea that might work but we gotta run extra fast" the other girl said.

I looked at them bitches like they was dumb.

How tf they gone try to run as soon as they walk in the door. Fuck around and get shot in the head once or twice.

"Y'all sure about that?" I asked them.

They mugged me but shit a bitch tryna help y'all not get killed but okay.

"Who tf asked you?" Loyalty said.

"Man whatever but when y'all bitches die don't say shit. Oh wait y'all won't be able to." I replied laughing at my own joke.

"We ain't gone die we gone make it. Yo ass look like you gave up" the other girl told me.

"Nigga I ain't even try to leave. Do you not know who these niggas are?" I asked them. I was not tryna lose my damn life.

"They should be here in about an hour or 2 ima go pack my bags"

Now I really looked at them like they was stupid.

"So you gone try to run pass them with big duffel bags in y'all hands and try to outrun them all...man I'm starting to think y'all bitches mental" I said shaking my damn head.

They just ignored me and walked up the stairs.

Now I gotta prepare my ears to hear them loud ass gunshots go off in the house.

I sighed before pouring me a cup of Grape Kool-aid.

(Lets argue hoes that's the best Kool-aid hands down)

I looked at the clock and it was 8:57 at night. These niggas should be back by now.

The girls came back down the stairs with multiple duffel bags in they hands.

Oh lawddd Jesus help them because they boutta pass away.

"Let's just take one bag instead ladies" I told them putting some bags away.

As mush as I don't like these hoes. I don't wanna see them die right in front of me even though they have a 20% chance of actually escaping.

"Uh thx I guess. And if we make it which I know we will ima send help for you" Loyalty said to me.

I sent her a smile and hoped for the best.

We heard a door close as the girls prepared themselves.

I went on the stairs to see why was gone happen.

The boys soon walked in the door as Loyalty and the other girl ran past them.

It took them one second for them to pull out there guns.

The other girl was shot in the back of her head. I held my ears as I heard the loud gunshot.

But I didn't see Loyalty.

THE BITCH DONE MADE IT.

I saw Ben and all the other guys run out of the door except for Kd. He just watched me as if I was gonna run away too.

The boys soon came back all out of breath.

"FUCK" Kentrell yelled throwing his gun on the floor.

"We fucking lost her" Ben said.

My eyes widened. Maybe this bitch will actually help me out this hoe.

"She know who we are she gone rat us out. We gotta leave NOW" Kentrell spoke as he grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs.

He threw clothes in a duffel bag for him and me and took me back downstairs.

He pushed me into the back of the van as I heard multiple doors close.

The van soon started to move at a fast pace.

Kentrell turned around from his seat and looked at me.

"Looks like we're on the run babygirl"