And i-oop🙆🏾‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🙆🏾‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

B R I A N N A

"Wait a damn minute because I am so confused right now" I spoke shaking my head looking at him.

"Did yo ass lock me up in here?" I asked him.

He scrunched his face up before shaking his head no.

"Girl wtf I look like kidnapping you" he replied.

"Ok but I thought you were dead" I told him.

"Now who the hell in they right mines told you that shit" he asked me.

I looked at him in disbelief.

I'm really ducking confused right now.

"Kentrell did" I said.

"Oh yea that dirty neck ass nigga shot me twice in my stomach and told me stay the hell away from y'all or he was gone kill you" he sighed, "but lucky did he know someone found me just as I was about to die and took me to the hospital"

I scoffed as a tear fell out my eye.

You wouldn't believe how happy I was to know that my only family left isn't dead.

"So how did u get here?" I asked him.

"I've been following that kid, wherever he went I would be somewhere close to there"

"He did tell me he had a feeling someone was watching us" I stated.

"When he came to the airport I followed also and saw that he was gone take you to England"

"I booked the next flight and came my ass down here, won't no way I was losing track of my daughter"

I smiled.

"But idk who took you so let's get u untied and get the hell out of here" He told me untying the ropes.

He was so close to untying it when a gunshot went off.

I saw my dads body drop to the floor as I began to cry.

"DADDY" I yelled.

I looked up and saw Kentrell, Kd, and Ben but Kentrell was the one that was holding the gun to my dads body.

I used my other hand to untie myself as I fell to the floor over my dads body.

I checked his pulse and he was still breathing.

"C'mon daddy don't leave me"
I cried.

I got up and ran to Kentrell ready to beat his ass when another gunshot went off and I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach.

K E N T R E L L.

"Why the hell did u shoot her?" I asked Ben as he had a shocked facial expression on.

"I thought she was gone try to kill you"

I smacked my teeth and checked her pulse.

It was low. I didn't think she was gone make it until she popped up and started to choke me.

I eventually dropped my gun as I couldn't breath anymore.

Another gun shot went off as her hands fell off my neck.

Kd had shot her and it went straight through the side of her head.

Oh my fucking god she fucking dead.

THE END HOES.

There will be no sequel so don't ask.

Yes her ass is dead.

Hope y'all enjoyed this book pissy hoes.