At home😝😤

Brianna Royale.

We just got home from school and Kentrell been giving me this weird vibe like he don't like me or sum.

Like damn what tf I do to you? My dad and Ms. Sherhonda won't here so I'm guessing they went to the store or sum.

I went into my room and set all of my stuff down before plopping onto my bed. "Brianna come here" I heard Kentrell yell.

"Nigga what do you want?" I groaned getting up from the bed going into his room which was right next door.

"Watch the attitude" he stated like I
was scared of him or something. "I'll watch the attitude when you suck my dick" I said rolling my eyes.

"You don't even have one" he said.

"Exactly" I replied making him suck his teeth. "I just called you in here to tell you my friends is coming over and don't come downstairs".

"Nigga if I want to come downstairs I'll come downstairs this my house to" I said walking out of his room going back into mine.

I fell back into bed before sleep took over me.

1 hour later..

I woke to music that was blasting loud as hell. I groaned about to whoop Kentrell ass cuz I'm pretty sure he knew I was sleep so now a bitch bout to be petty.

I put on some booty shorts before making my way down the stairs and turned the speaker off.

"Yo wtf is wrong with- DAMN" Big ears said stopping in the middle of his sentence. While Kentrell looked mad as hell. But did I give a fuck. NO.

"Why y'all got this music so damn loud and I'm trying to sleep" I yelled cuz I was hella aggravated.

"Shut yo ass up and go back upstairs" Kentrell said mugging tf out of me. "Nigga don't tell me what to do because your name is not Keshawn Royale aka my father" I replied. He mumbled something under his breath making his little friends snicker.

I rolled my eyes before turning around stomping up the stairs getting ready to go back into my room.

"DAMN SHE GOT A FAT ASS" Big ears yelled making me laugh a little.

2 hours later...

I was awoke out of my sleep by somebody choking tf out of me. I opened my eyes only to see Kentrell. I tried to pry his hands off of me becuz I couldn't breath.

"Don't ever disrespect me in front of my friends again ya heard me?" He asked as I was still struggling to breath. My vision started to get blurry until I blacked out.