The meeting🤪😏

B R I A N N A

As you may know me and the girls were in the back of the trunk which was pretty big but still unnecessary.

We could hear everything the guys were saying about us.

"Man Brianna got the best pussy ever man... it's fat, wet, and tight" Dents spoke making me smile.

Wait why I'm smiling?

"Girl I see you blushing" Zaria said making me laugh.

"How nigga it's mad dark back here?" Vanity said.

"Girl don't make me whoop yo ass in this damn trunk" Zaria replied making me shocked asf.

Vanity stayed quiet. Yea that bitch know better.

The van came to a stop and the back door opened. All the boys pulled us out of the car roughly.

"Here's the plan. We go in there and y'all look sexy and bad-" Kentrell was cut off by Kd

"If they flirt with you or sum..idk act like a boujiee bitch or sum" he shrugged his shoulders making me giggle.

"And don't try no slick shit because them niggas will NOT care about us kidnapping you, so it wouldn't be no point anyway" Ben told us putting his hand in our faces making me smack it away.

"Aye" Dents warned.

I mocked him under my breath causing him to glare at me.

"Ight so let's go" Kd said as they all grabbed our hands.

"Oh and act like you're our girlfriends".

We walked into the medium sized warehouse.

We walked into a room and sat down in front of 3 different men with their "girlfriends" on there laps as we did the same thing.

"Well hello NBA" the big fat darkskin one spoke with a smirk on his face.

"Wassup Slime" it wasn't until Kentrell said that, that I realized these niggas are Crip....LIKE ME.

Everything is BLUE...is this why Kentrell doesn't like Crips...or me?

"Y'all got the money and shit" he asked putting his elbows on the table in front of us.

"Yea nigga you got Baby Joe?" Kd asked and this the first time I ever seen him look so serious.

There was a movement coming from behind the dudes causing Kentrell to clutch his gun.

He snuck me a gun and put it in my hand under the table.

I looked under and saw the other girls had one too.

A skinny light skin guy came with Babyjoe whoever tf that was behind him looking all beat up.

I don't understand why they had to bring us girls here.

They pushed babyjoe towards us as the big black one pulled a gun out. Before he could shoot Kentrell I grabbed my gun and shot him in the head.

That's when everybody started shouting.

Zaria shot 2 of the girlfriend with both headshots as Vanity shot the other one in the hand.

This bitch got horrible aim.

I shot the other girlfriend in the head.

All of us took Babyjoe and got back into the van.

The boys didn't have enough time to put us in the trunk so we just got in.

That's when one final shot went out and I felt a sharp pain in the side of my stomach.