You Did What?

Y/N POV

I don't know much but I do know that this is an amazing way to wake up. I was somehow still in the same position I fell asleep in. I checked my clock and saw that I still had a couple more minutes before morning practice.

Wait I'm not on the team anymore that means I have an extra two hours to sleep. Or..... I could do something else.

I focus all my attention back to my favorite little pillows and start peppering kisses over my jersey Camila has on. I feel her nipples starting to pebble and that sends a wake up call to mini y/n.

Camila is still asleep though. The tiny mewls she lets out are so fucking sexy. I need more than that though. I shift my attention to her thighs and start sucking and kissing on them. Now that brings out the moans but she's still asleep. She starts trying to push my head towards her center, wow even asleep she loves control.

I think it's time to wake her up and show her who's running things. I grab opposite ends of her panties and tear them right off. Once I throw them on the ground I immediately go in like I'm starving, and I really am starving for her. She wakes up as soon as I squeeze my tongue in her entrance. She holds my head in place and starts fucking herself on my tongue. All I hear is my name being moaned.

I look up and make eye contact with her and I feel her walls start to spasm around my tongue. Fuck just looking at this girl cum makes me wanna cum too. I put my finger in to replace my tongue and I start stroking myself while still keeping eye contact. Once she gets down from her high she shoos my hand away and starts stroking me herself. She pulls me back up on top of her and positions my member at her her entrance.

"Babe I'm not gonna last long." I tell her which is the truth since I'm already on the verge of cumming.

"Then fuck me hard Gonzalez." She didn't have to tell me twice. I started pounding away, after a few minutes I felt my dick twitch, and i guess she did too. "You better finish me off y/n." So I started rubbing her clit while thrusting. She was done a good ten strokes afterwards. "Babygirl I don't think I can hold it anymore." I pulled out and started jerking myself off, but before I could come Camila shooed my hand away again. "Babeeeeee" I groaned out.

She sat up and pushed me to lay down and started kissing on my v line. "Relax you big baby i just want to taste you, but if you prefer your hand then that's fine too." She said while trying to pull away.

I moved my hips up accidentally slapping her with my dick, and to my surprise she moaned. She took my dick and basically swallowed it. In 15 seconds I was seeing stars. I was so far gone, I forgot to tell her I was cumming, but she didn't mind. She was moaning around my dick while swallowing my cum. Fuck, this girl was just made especially for me. I closed my eyes for a while and groaned when she took me out of her warm mouth. She laid back on top of me and tried to kiss me.

"No babe you just had my dick in your mouth. No kisses for you."

"Fine the I won't put your dick in my mouth anymore since it disgusts you so much." She said and got up. Really? She's mad because I don't want to kiss her with my cum on her lips?

"Babygirl, I'm sorry it's just a little weird to me I feel like I'm sucking dick if I kiss you right now." She rolled her eyes and pointed towards her swollen lips "Kiss or we won't have sex for a whole week."

I gave her a quick peck and tried to pull away, but she had other things in mind. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and started to give me a really sloppy kiss. Surprisingly I couldn't taste myself so that was a good thing. She pulled away with a smirk. "See nothing happened because you kissed me after I sucked your dick baby. By the way I loved the way you woke me up, but you owe me a pair of panties." She said while tracing my abs.

"It was worth it though, we'll go shopping later princess, I promise. But right now we really need to start getting ready for class." I move her hand up towards my face to avoid getting a boner.

"Since when do you care about being late for class?" She questioned with a frown on her face. "Babe I quit the team, now teachers aren't gonna let me slide in class. I'm just a normal student and I'm gonna get treated like one so that means I actually have to try." I say in a stressed out tone.

"Baby, you know I can get you back on the team if you regret your decision." She says stroking my cheek. Even when I feel bad, I feel good because she's like my own magic medicine, she makes me feel better. "Nah princess, those guys disrespected you, therefore they disrespected me. I don't take disrespect from anyone for anything. In a few games they'll beg to have me back, but I'm not going back unless every single guy apologizes to you."

"God y/n you're so fucking perfect. You make me fall in love with you more and more every single day." I give her a quick peck on the lips and start the shower. "Come on Mila we're running late, we can shower together but seriously no funny business." We took a quick shower, then went our separate way for class. I was about to go into my English class when Coach Jonas pulled me away from the door.

"Can I help you coach?" I said with a sarcastic smile. He just walked me until we reached Lovato's office.

When we walked in she was in there with Gomez, looking through wedding catalogs. Coach Jonas cleared his throat and when the happy couple looked at me they both turned their smiles into a frown.

"Alright what did she do this time?" They said in sync. "Aww baby." Again in sync and they gave each other a kiss. "Well go on Gonzalez tell them what you did." Coach said pushing me towards them.

"I quit the lions."

The headmistress had a horrified look on her face. "YOU DID WHAT? WE HAVE STATES NEXT MONTH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING.

"I quit the team because the so called boys on the team have no respect for my girlfriend, and I won't play for a team that disrespects women, because at the end of the day I'm still a woman. If you want me back on the team, I want the guys who said something to Camila off the team. I also want the whole team to apologize for laughing at her."

"Done." All three adults say at the same time.

"Oh and I also want to be co captain with Cameron." Coach looked like he was going to argue but both of the women in the room agreed.

"It's settled then, I want you back on the field for afternoon practice tonight." Coach said with a stern look on his face.

"I've already made plans this whole week coach I can't be at practice."

"You're walking on thin ice Gonzalez. But fine next week back to our normal practice schedule." He said walking away. "It was a pleasure doing business with you coach." I said when he walked through the doorway.

When he closed thee door Lovato turned to me. "You really love my goddaughter huh?"

"I love her so much that I would put anything aside for her including soccer. I know you might think I'm too young to know what love is but you're wrong, because I actually love her with all that I have. I'm not the same girl I was a year ago. She changed me" I said while looking at the assistant headmistress.

Gomez was shocked at how much I've grown as a person, I can tell by her face. All I got was a nod and a pat on the back though.

"Back to class." They said in sync again. I knew what was gonna happen next so i just left them to it.

Now the only thing left for me to be back on the lions is to take care of the disrespectful ass cunts on the team, and let it be known that as the new co captain I demand respect for everybody regardless of who they are.

What's up guyyyyys. Ik it's been a while but shit's been crazy. I turned 19 ayeee. And I've been on vacation but back to work now fr thanks for being patient with me. Damm this book is really about to have 10K reads that's insane, honestly never thought people would actually read my stuff. But don't be shy to hit me up with tips or suggestions or like any comments on the story. I appreciate the feedback tbh it motivates me to write. But yea that's it for today guys I'll have the next chapter up by next week. ✌🏽