36

I lock my phone again and climb into bed. I wrap myself up in the duvet and drift off to sleep.

------

"Ind" I hear softly. I open my eyes to see Molly stood infront of me, smiling down at me.

"Hey" I croak. I cough in order to get my normal voice back. "What time is it?"

"It's 9 and we have a shopping date" She beams, making her way out of the room. "By the way, we have to drop Jack off at some girl's house"

"Okay, I'll get ready then"

"Wear something hot. Show him what he's missing" She smirks

"Okay" I laugh, getting out of bed. She shuts the door on her way out and leaves me to get changed.

I look through my pile of clothes and pull out a pair of light blue fabric shorts along with a coral crop top and my black and white floral kimono with brown sandals. I put them on and pull out my curling wand from one of my bags. I plug it in and begin to curl my hair.

----

Once I am down stairs I see Jack and Molly waiting for me. Molly winks and Jack looks at me open mouthed.

"What?" I say to him.

"Er nothing" He says turning red and looking away.

"You sure Jack" Molly speaks up.

"Yeah I'm sure" He says sternly

"Lets go then" I say cheerfully.

Jack sits in the back whilst I sit in the front next to Molly. We blast 'All About That Bass' By Meghan Trainor until we arrive outside Meg's house.

"Bye Jack" Molly says pulling up to te kerb.

"Yeah bye" He says awkwardly, getting out. Once he shuts the door Molly turns in her seat to me.

"What's up with him?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"He never talks to us anymore"

"He doesn't talk to me either"

"What a weirdo" Molly laughs pulling back onto the road.

We sing at the top of our voices along to the radio for the remainder of the journey. When we pull into the mall car park and Molly immediately drags me to her favourite shop: Forever 21.

"What about this?" She says holding up the first dress she sees.

"For what?"

"For you duh"

"Why do I need a dress?"

"To make Jack jealous duh"

"I don't think that's a good idea. He's happy with Meg"

"Yeah he's with Meg but he's not happy"

"Molly" I start "I have a date type thing later"

"With who?"

"Nash"

"Nash Grier? That guy from so many years ago?"

"Yeah that's the one"

"I swear you already dated him?"

"Yeah well-"

"Now you definately need a new dress" She smirks, dragging me around the shop.

-------

After searching in what feels like 100 different stores Molly hands me yet another pile of clothes to try on.