30

He looks at his phone, sighs and answers it- putting it on speaker phone.

"What the fuck Nash?" We hear Anna's voice scream down the phone.

"What now?" Nash replies impatiently.

"Why are you posting pictures of Indigo saying shes your favourite girl?"

"It's none of your business"

"It took me 4 months to get you to post a picture of us on your instagram and now you go posting pictures of random girls!"

"We aren't dating anymore Anna. In case you forgot"

"What are you saying? Are you breaking up with me?"

"You broke up with me this morning!"

"What? No I didn't! Why would I break up with you?"

"You're delusional"

"And that's why you love me" Anna says sweetly.

"No I don't. Not anymore." Nash says harshly.

"So you're breaking up with me?"

"YOU BROKE UP WITH ME!"

"No I didn't Nash. Don't make this any harder then it has to be, if you want to break up then just say"

"I want to break up"

"This is because of Indigo isn't it?"

"What no"

"I see how you look at her. You used to look at me like that" She says, her voice cracking "I'm happy for you Nash. I know how much you love her. You talk about her 24/7, you grew up with her, she was your first love" I watch as Nash turns slightly red.

"Do you hate me?" He asks innocently.

"I don't hate you Nash. I don't hate her either. Go get her Nash" I can't see her but I can tell she's smiling.

"Thanks for being so cool Anna"

"It's cool." Nash is about to hang up when Anna starts speaking again. "Nash?"

"Yeah?"

"Treat her right? She's had a shitty love life, don't make it worse." Nash smiles at me.

"Will do. Bye Anna."

"Bye Nash" We hear before Nash hangs up the phone.

We sit in silence for a bit, nobody able to think of anything to say. I think about Jack- did I really mean what I said, that I don't love him anymore? Okay so maybe I dont love him romantically but I do love him as a brother- How weird would that be if I dated my brother?!

"So er, I didn't want you to find out like that" Nash says not making eye contact with me.

I laugh awkwardly "I'd be lieing if I didn't say it was a shock"

"I'm not going to ask you out right now though" He says looking straight at me. "I mean, I'm so used to being part of a couple I just need some space you know?"

"I'm actually really glad you said that. I mean we didn't exactly work out the first time did we?"

"In my defense, you were my first girlfriend, I didn't know what I was doing."

"I'm pretty sure I was the first girl you talked to"

"You were the first girl that hated me"

"You stole my best friend!" I laugh

"And look where that got me" He winks. "Now you're my best friend"

"Dude!" I turn to see Cameron staring at me.

"You're horrible to girls. You have to admit that" Nash shrugs

"I'm perfectly nice to girls"

"You've got to be joking!" I laugh "You gave me a bloody nose just yesterday"

"That was your own fault"

"Yeah sure" I scoff sarcastically "I threw myself on the floor just for the attention. Get over yourself Cameron"

"I was nice when we were dating"

"We weren't dating"

"Then why did you sleep with me?"

"I took one for the team remember" I roll my eyes- not wanting to admit that I liked it.

"You liked it really. You said I was amazing"

"It was my second time. I don't know what amazing feels like"

"I can make you feel amazing Ind" Jack J speaks up.

"Don't even go there with me Jack." I warn.

"Sorry" He says quickly, looking embarrased.

"I'm sick of talking about boys" I say moving Skylynn off my lap carefully. I reach out to Jack. "Pass me a controller"