63

--- LATER THAT DAY ---

After we have finished on all of the rides, I decide to go back to the house to grab a sweatshirt because it's actually quite cold now. I stand in Molly and my room looking for one to wear- Molly is the queen of packing but she didn't bring a single sweatshirt. Great. I go over to Jack's room and look through his not unpacked suitcase. I pull out a black and white one with large block stripes that I've seen him wear loads of times. I throw it on over my shirt and run back out.

"What are you doing?" I hear Sam's voice as step out into the living room. He's stood, fists clenched, glaring at me.

"Getting a sweatshirt" I explain innocently.

"In Jack's room" He says bluntly.

"I'm borrowing one of his, he won't mind"

"Look I know you like him" He starts. I'm going to kill Molly for telling him. "But he's not interested. Let him be with the girl he actually likes"

"And who's that?"

"T"

"Yeah okay" I say rolling my eyes slightly.

"You're not as hot as you think you are you know. T is so much hotter than you."

"I'm sure Molly will be really happy that you think that Tara is so hot"

"Who's she gonna believe? You or her boyfriend?"

"Who is she gonna believe? You- some boy she just met or her best friend slash sister?" I retaliate. He walks slowly towards me. I'm not scared of him. He continues until he is just inches away from me. All of a sudden I feel him slam his lips into mine. I immediately push him off of me. "What the hell Sam?"

"You want me and I know it"

"You're obviously not as smart as you think you are"

"Oh come on" He says advancing on me again "Have a little fun"

"No Sam. I'm not being that girl. I'm not letting you cheat on the most amazing girl ever okay. Get lost" I say running back downstairs. I run across the beach as fast as I can. Sam runs after me. Soon enough he catches up with me and grabs my wrist, pulling me back.

"Don't tell her. Please." He begs me.

"I'm not letting you hurt her. If you could cheat with me what other slut could you cheat with?" I spit, ripping my arm out of his grip.

"Let me tell her. Please"

"Fine. Tell her by tomorrow or I will." I threaten him. I walk back over to the group who are now sat in camping chairs around a small bonfire. I count only 5 chairs- which are all occupied. Sam comes up behind me and walks over to Molly, nudging me out the way in the process. I watch as Molly's eyes light up and she stands up, allowing Sam to sit down and pull her onto his lap.

"You okay Ind?" Jack says. I hate Sam so much right now. How could he do that to Molly? "Indie?" I snap out of my thoughts and spin to see him sat with Tara cuddled up to him in his lap. I grind my teeth at the sight. I snap on my fake smile.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smile. No I'm not.

"Is that my sweater?" He laughs

"Yeah" I say guiltily.

"Did you ask to borrow that?" He smirks

"No"

"Then give it back" Tara speaks up.

"No thanks" I smile sweetly

"I'm not asking you. I'm telling you." She says standing up.

"Sorry but who even are you?" I sass. Be friendly. Or not.