9

Minutes later we pull up outside the mall next to Cameron's black range rover. Did I mention that he too is rich? He's rolling in money. Literally. Once I saw him rolling in a pile of dollar bills. We get out the car and the couples do their usual greeting. Playing tonsil tennis. It's gross. I stand at the side with my arms crossed, growing more and more impatient with every moan that escapes their lips.
"Okay so can we go?" I say trying to get my own way, they break apart as I lead the way through the double doors of the mall.

----
We walk around for what feels like an eternity and are about to give up on finding the perfect outfit when we walk past a small boutique with a dusty window, making it hard to see inside. I stop to take a closer look.
"Come on Indigo" Shawn calls
"Wait guys, let's go in here" I respond
"Is that place even open?" He replies
"Let's look and find out" I say opening the door and stepping inside. It's totally what you wouldn't expect. It's so modern inside. I smile at the elderly lady behind the cash desk and walk to the nearest rack. I search through the items of clothing stuffed on the rack to have no luck.
"I think you were right, let's-" I start
"Wait, what about this Ind?" Anna says holding up a very short pair of black sequinned hot pants.
"I don't know about that"
"And.. This" Meg adds holding up a plain black vest top
"Oh my gosh, I have the perfect necklace to with it!" Ellie squeals with excitement. They shove me into a changing room and throw the outfit in after me. I change quickly and look at myself in the mirror. The hot pants only manage to cover about half of my butt and the vest is very low cut.
"I'm not sure about this" I say pulling back the purple curtain and stepping out into the open. The girls look me up and down, obviously pleased with themselves.
"Are you kidding? You look hot" Meg laughs making me laugh also, Anna and Ellie nod their heads in agreement.
"Nash? Shawn? Cam? Is it too over the top?" They look up from their phones and I see Nash and Shawn's jaws drop. I'll take that as a no then.
"It looks good" Nash says
"Yeah" Shawn adds, I smile to myself, maybe I do look good in this, I wasn't sure to start with but now I'm fine with it.
"Cameron you're not even going to say anything?" Meg snaps at him, he stays deadpan
"It looks fine"
"Fine? That's all you can say? Fine?" She snaps again
"Ok, you look good" she raises her eyebrow at him "you look great, fabulous, hot, smoking" he exaggerates
"You act like you want to be her boyfriend, stop checking her out god, you're so clueless!" She moans and then slaps him right across the face, only to pull his face towards hers and then kiss him again, I really do not understand these two. This relationship is doing them more harm then good. But of course no one would admit that to either of them. I've talked about it to Ellie and Anna but they say it's 'just a phase" but I find that hard to believe. I close the curtain again and quickly get changed, struggling to fit the heels on my feet again.

I step out again to see my friends standing with their hands on their hips, looking impatient.
"What took you so long?" They complain. Little do they realise that they take like five times the amount of time I just took.
"Sorry sorry!"
"The boys are going to pay for your outfit and then go back to Cam's, get some drinks fir tonight and then get ready and meet us at Ellie's party house" Meg says filling me in
"Okay cool" I reply. Seconds later we are on our way walking back to the car. We jump in the same seats as the way and Ellie pulls out of the space heading to her house.