"He's not as bad as you think..."

"Oh, come on. He made a girl cry once because she was 20 words off the minimum requirement for her essay. She ended up dropping out and getting homeschooled." He says, stuffing a chip into his mouth.

I turn to look at Taehyung. He gives me a half smile, and a subtle nod, telling me it's true. 

"When was this?" I ask.

"Last year. I was there when it happened too. The guy has a temper, he's fucking crazy. I was in his class for one day, and I vowed I'd never go back. I told teachers I'd refuse to be in any of his classes." He says.

"He teaches other classes?" 

"He used to, but there were too many complaints from students. He's restricted to literature now. He's a successful author though, so it makes sense." 

I can't believe what I'm hearing. The amount I've seen of him is definitely intimidating, but I can't imagine it being this bad. 

"There was this scandal involving him last year too." He chuckles.

"What was it?" I ask, leaning closer.

"Lets just say, after this happened, we all know he's a playboy." He laughs, opening a can of soda.

"A playboy? What happened?" I question, my curiosity piqued. 

"Some girl came barging into the school, screaming in the hallways for 'Jin'. She was enraged, like damaging the property, kicking doors... Turns out she was some girl he was seeing, and he apparently dumped her by text at lunchtime during school. Police were called, and he nearly lost his job. He was hanging on by the skin of his teeth, so I guess he's calmed down his scary teacher shit to try and reduce student complaints."

I stare at him wide eyed, my jaw almost hitting the floor. 

"Yeah, I saw it happen." Taehyung says, his voice low. 

"You saw it?" I ask, turning to face him.

"Mhm. I didn't see what she looked like. I just remember seeing a woman with long black hair punching and kicking stuff." He says. 

"It was bad..." He trails off, fidgeting in his seat. 

"Hmm, anyway." Hoseok begins, his mouth full of food. He stands up and dusts the crumbs off his hands and uniform, grabbing his bag.

"I gotta get to my next class. Good luck with private tutoring. I'm sure it'll be a piece of cake." He winks at me, before walking out of the cafeteria. 

I let this information sink in, but I'm still in a mild case of shock. Taehyung and I sit here quietly, neither of us saying a word.

"Don't let that scare you. He has calmed down since then." Taehyung says, breaking the silence.

I pull myself out of my trance and look at him, smiling weakly.

**

It's the end of the day, and I make my way towards the exit of the building. I wrap my fingers around the metal handle, about to push it open until I hear my name being called.

"Willow!" 

I turn around, and see Yoongi walking towards me from the other end of the hallway. I smile for a second, until I see the expression on his face as he gets closer. He looks angry, and my heart starts to accelerate.

"What's up?" I ask. He stops in front of me, his brows knit and his eyes dark.

"Did you say something about Yoonsung?" He asks, his voice deep and husky.

"Who?"

He lets out an irritated breath, rolling his eyes.

"The tall guy who was up in your face yesterday."

Oh shit.

"N-No." I lie, my voice shaky.

"Why?" I ask, swallowing hard, my cheeks beginning to burn.

"Because he hasn't been in school since then, and I can't get hold of him. He's not answering his phone."

"I'm sorry, I don't know." I stutter, my knees beginning to buckle, my fingers trembling out of fear.

He sighs and walk past me, pushing the door and exiting the building. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding, my face burning at the touch. 

I run my hand down my face, and walk out, making my way towards the bus stop.

I'm only 10 feet away from the main entrance of the school, until I hear my phone ringing inside my bag. I quickly dig it out, noticing it's an unknown private number.

I'm hesitant, but I answer it, bringing it to my ear.

"Hello?" 

"Miss Collins." I hear on the other end. I immediately know who it is, and my eyes widen as large as they can go .

"Mr. Kim?" I question, my voice higher in pitch than I intended for it to go .

"I apologise for the absence today, something came up. But I insist we continue with our scheduled tutoring meeting this evening." He says.

"How did you get my number?" I ask, ignoring what he said.

"We keep a record of all our students personal numbers." He says, his voice monotone. 

"Oh... Uh-" I stutter, unsure of what to say.

"Miss Collins, we can hold the tutoring session at my house. I will text you the address. Make your way here as soon as possible." He demands. I furrow my brows, letting out a breath.

"Your house? Isn't that against protocol or something?"

"Not at all. It's for private tutoring. It's completely fine. I expect to see you here within 30 minutes." 

"Wai-" I'm about to protest, but he hangs up the phone. 

I pull my phone from my ear, staring at it confused. As if on queue, I get a text from him giving me his address.

Am I really about to go to Mr. Kims house?