Traumatic Dream

✖️Lexi-Anne's view; ✖️

The next morning I woke up and there was no sign of Carl. Everything was quiet, except for little conversation. It was dark in my cell, and somehow there was a figure in the corner. For a second it scared me, but then it started walking towards me. "You've made a mistake," The voice echoed in my room. It was Hunter. He grabbed my arm and sliced it. It stung for a second then all I felt was blood falling down my arm.

"Carl! Help, someone!" I screamed, but no one came. Maybe all of this was a dream, and all I had to do was close my eyes and it would be over. I squeezed my eyes shut then opened my eyes. This must've been real, but somehow I was stuck to the bed and could move. "Carl, please!" I screamed, this was the end. Hunter was going to slice my neck and I would bleed out.

Carl Grimes view;

Currently I was holding Judith, with Beth watching every move I made. "Did you hear that?" Beth asked me, with a frantic look on her face.

"That scream?" I asked, not concerned at all.

"Carl! Come on, something is wrong with Lexie." Dad yelled, as he came running into the cell block D.

Beth took Judith quickly, as me and Dad ran to find out what was wrong with Lex.

When we arrived she was screaming on her bed. Her face filled with sweat. "She's having a nightmare," Dad said, shaking Lex.

"Can't we wake her up?" I asked, starting to shake her myself.

"She's in a deep sleep, I'm guessing. It must be a traumatic dream if she isn't waking up. Carl, I'll get Carol, you need to stay in here. Keep trying to wake her up." Dad commanded, as I shake her some more.

"Lexi-Anne wake up already." I huffed out, this was truly terrifying, to see her like this.

Lexi-Anne's view;

Hunter was on top of me now, maybe if I ran out of the cell, he'd be gone. So I banged his head on the bottom of the top bunk. I sprinted out to the door and I froze. "Just listen to me," Hunter started, " I loved you and all you did was cheat on me. Remember the day we met? All you did was be cocky and draw on my arm. And remember when you drew sharpie on my toe nails , and we ended up wrestling? Remember? Well I do. "

"The moment we touched hands at the library, and pulled right away. There was a spark. And at that moment I knew I loved you all along." Hunter said in front of me, being his old self again. At that second I knew why we fell in love, and why we fell apart. The next time I blinked, it was me, Carol and Carl.

"She's awake," Carol said to Carl, with her cheerful smile. Then, Carls smile was so priceless. "You good?" Carl asked.

"I'll leave you two alone now." Carol said standing up, leaving.

"You want to talk about it?" Carl offered taking my hand.

"I would if you want to know," I shrugged.

"Lex, I'm so fuckin' curious of what was going on in your head." Carl said with a serious face.

"It was me waking up and Hunter was there. He sliced my arm and was about to slice my throat. He eventually told me how he felt..."

So I explained how Hunter felt and how I reacted and thought of it.

"You do what you gotta do. You know what I went through when my mother died," Carl said, getting into details.