"Welcome to the family Lexie"

✖️Lexi-Anne's view;✖️

How could this happen? How could've Hunter find out? None of this seemed right. Life didn't feel right, everything was black, but I could still feel my body. It was a black out. Someone was pushing me. It took a couple minutes for my vision to come back. Carl was shaking me. "Carl." I breathed out going into his arms. His face was all bruised bright purple. It was all my fault. If I didn't go ahead and talk to Carl in the first place, maybe none of would happen.

"It's alright, I'm here now." Carl said, as we both cuddled and it felt great. He was caressing my arm while we held hands. Rick came in and started speaking.

"Hunter won't be coming near you two again. We haven't exactly decided what to do with him yet, but he's locked up and away from everyone. For you two, need to tell me what the hell happened."Rick questioned with a serious face. 

"We pretty much cheated to be together." Carl said, looking at his father with confidence.

"We barely know you though. How could you guys be attracted to each other already?" Rick asked, confused.

"Love at first sight." I shrugged.

"Fine. You two need to make sure you don't mess anything else up. For you Ms. Lexie, welcome to the family." Rick said smiling, then walking out.

-

✖️Carl Grimes view; ✖️

Afterwards I went over to the alleyway that Tyler had drugs. She was sitting on the picnic table, and she was crying. "Get out of here," Tyler said in a trembling voice.

"Ty listen to me. I'm sorry." I struggled to get out because in all honesty I wasn't sorry. "Going with Lexie was a mistake. I know, but it isn't going to work out." I said, bull shitting right through my teeth.

"This is about Lexi-Anne?" Tyler said standing up, her sadness turning into anger.

"You didn't know this?" I asked, knowing I screwed something up.

"By the way, Grimes, your face looks much more ugly than it did before." Tyler said, walking away with a evil smile.

Q.O.T.C;

Who thinks Robert Kirkman is screwing with our head?

A.O.T.C;

He is giving us twists and turns it's annoying but I guess that's his job to make a good show.