Cannot Forgive and Forget

Request: Legolas friendzones (Y/N) and then leaves her for Tauriel when they are dating. Then Tauriel freindzones him and (Y/N) won't take him back. (Y/N) is expecting their kid when he leaves @Mpandagirl5

The lights sparkled and the dresses shimmered. Each elleth was paired with an ellon. From above, the movement was mesmerizing with each couple stepping in line with the next. The dancing was perfectly cued and each partner had a smile on his or her face. But the smile on the king's face was for a different reason. The same reason for all the whispers going around, and it was not due to the impeccable dancing.

A certain couple had been at the center of everyone's attention lately. The prince and (Y/N). Voices floated around the hall that night, whispering about the couple and how they seemed destined to be together. "They are a handsome couple" and "They would do well on the throne together" were common remarks.

Even the king partook in this admiration, "My son looks dashing tonight and the elleth on his arm completes the picture." The lords surrounding Thranduil agreed as he added, "I can't picture a more perfect pair, except for my wife and I of course," earning him some chuckles.

As the elves danced and drank their way into the early hours of the morning, (Y/N) yawned signaling to Legolas that it was time to leave. He offered her his arm and nodded towards the door, and she knew exactly what he meant, grateful that he was ready to leave too. They wandered down the long halls silently, reminiscing about the night that just occurred; soft, elegant music to dance to with a very attractive partner. (Y/N) closed her eyes as she walked savoring her memories and knowing that Legolas would not lead her astray.

(Y/N) could feel herself moving off course and opened her eyes to Legolas steering her to the side of the hall. He gently put her against a column, looking her deeply in the eyes as if to say, "Thank you for a wonderful night, my love. You were more beautiful than ever." His eyes shifted to her lips and then back up to her eyes.

(Y/N) bit her lip knowing she was tired but was excited for what was about to come. Legolas's hands made their way from her waist to her hands. He played with them for a while and intertwined his fingers with hers. Then he grasped her wrists, pulling them above her head. She was trapped now with his warm body up against hers. Legolas leaned in, softly pressed his lips to hers until she kissed back. He then deepened the kiss slowly, making (Y/N) want more until their mouths were erupting with passion.

(Y/N) found herself in someone else's bed the next morning. The sheets were silky and the room smelled fresh. Before she could turn herself around to find out whose room she camped out in last night, an arm enveloped her waist. "Good morning, meleth nin," a familiar voice mumbled into her hair and neck.

(Y/N) giggled, "Good morning, my prince." She could not be happier, everything was perfect. She was with the ellon she loved and they spent every minute together, and they even had the wishes of the kingdom to be together.

The next few weeks carried on as normal until one day (Y/N) was walking along the halls and suddenly a wave of dizziness overcame her and she felt very lightheaded. She reached out for anything to hold onto in fear of collapsing. Once she steadied herself, (Y/N) visited the healer to make sure everything was alright. If she did not get this seen to at once, Legolas would throw a fit.

"Everything looks normal, my lady. In fact, you are more than fine. You are with child," the healer beamed.

(Y/N) stared blankly, "I'm what?" She unconsciously moved her hand to her stomach. Then she looked down. She furrowed her brows and frowned in a state of panic and confusion. She and Legolas were not married, how would the kingdom and his father view this? Irresponsible? Foolish? Would (Y/N) be seen as unfit to be with the prince?Better yet, how would Legolas take the news?